BYC Café

Good afternoon everyone!

I brewed another pot of coffee for all in need.

It is already dark here at only 16.30 and snowing, choppy wind. The hike with the dogs was exhausting today, as the wind was blowing all the wet snow in my face, but at least they had a lot of fun playing around and running after snowballs.

The chickens were not amused, they always need some days to get accustomed to winter weather. After warming up a while, I will install the heating plates for the chicken waterer, as today I had to go out and thaw their frozen water several times already. :hmm

Why did the chicken cross the road???
20201203_104043[1].jpg

Good afternoon everyone!

I brewed another pot of coffee for all in need.

It is already dark here at only 16.30 and snowing, choppy wind. The hike with the dogs was exhausting today, as the wind was blowing all the wet snow in my face, but at least they had a lot of fun playing around and running after snowballs.

The chickens were not amused, they always need some days to get accustomed to winter weather. After warming up a while, I will install the heating plates for the chicken waterer, as today I had to go out and thaw their frozen water several times already. :hmm
It gets dark early here too!

We do not get snow though only rain and heat in the summer

Got new baffle up on north eave, 35" x 8', will redirect any strong drafts farther up above roost. Was pretty easy to get up there, wasn't sure how I would prop it up but those buckets were perfect.
Needs another 'rib' on far left, and another bucket on far right.
That's Willie standing on the roost.
1607031770948.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom