BYC Café

She took a bite off the spoon before I got it off to smear on her. She didn't really know what to think of it. She's yanked spoons with yogurt on them right out of my fingers in the past.
I need something to soften the concrete poop so I can get it off. Maybe Stockholm hoof tar. It will also have antibacterial properties for her poor vent.
Don't use Stockholm Tar there, or for that @DobieLover
If it is encrusted poop that has stuck to raw skin around her vent, then soaking and picking away at it gently is how I would go about it. You can clean with betadine. It's anti fungal as well as antiseptic.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
Lots of basement cleaning happened yesterday to make room for the things I need to bring home from dad's house.
I have my electrician meeting me there this morning. I replaced all the devices on the second floor and as I turned the three circuits back on, circuit 17 caused circuit 24 to trip. When I put 24 back on, 17 tripped. And back and forth they went.
I simply changed out old devices. I've wired my entire house. I can wire correctly from the start but have a hard time fixing more complicated existing screw ups. I think one of the old ones had malfunctioned so this didn't happen between the circuits. Now that the device is new and functioning correctly, the circuits are tripping. My electrician will find it within an hour I predict. But I'm going to be there to be a remote set of eyes and help him.
Everyone, have fun with your projects.

Back
Top Bottom