BYC Café

His isn't that type. He's in the middle of the road.
For what it's worth there is a calculator online that predicts longevity for Alzheimer's patients. According to that, when I input the best case, least severe symptoms along with his latest MMSE score, the longest he could be expected to live is 7 years.
How old is your husband, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
For what it's worth there is a calculator online that predicts longevity for Alzheimer's patients. According to that, when I input the best case, least severe symptoms along with his latest MMSE score, the longest he could be expected to live is 7 years.
so tending to suggest a wait and see approach to the prostate?

It is already pitch dark here at 7.30 pm and we are trying to get the covered confinements ready for the five coops, as of tomorrow all poultry has to be cooped up/confined: One idiot found a dead wild goose in a field and sent it in... :duc
'
So they call for all :he

That is a tough decision!

Also, advances in treatment might be a factor?

Back
Top Bottom