BYC Café

It depends on the manufacturer for timing of the second dose.
I think the manufacturers only support whatever they did in the tests, as they can't be sure about the results if there is variance. The UK experts decided it was worth the risk to vary, and the results seem to be proving them right. First reports of real world (as opposed to test) data involving millions of people were published yesterday.

there was a beautiful dawn here this morning: enjoy
P1100224.JPG

What a sunrise!
it was; the colour seemed even to extend to the air. So glad I captured it, because it was quite fleeting.
Do you have the saying 'red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning' over there? In any case, we have strong winds building up here now and I think another storm is on the way :hmm

Good morning, Cafe', and thanks for the coffee and sunrise Perris.

it was; the colour seemed even to extend to the air. So glad I captured it, because it was quite fleeting.
Do you have the saying 'red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning' over there?

"Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning. Red sky at night, sailors delight." My grandfather's mantra.

I was wondering why I had so many more non-brown eggs lately. I saw Mallory waltz out of the maternity ward this morning. The ward I converted into a light deprivation bay, aka, a great place to make a mass nest. Brats!!
IMG_20210223_074209724.jpg

I guess I can be thankful for cold temps. It hasn't been very cold at night but I'll candle these to look for cracks.
It looks like this has been going on for nearly a week.

Back
Top Bottom