BYC Café

My little star gazer is seemingly just fine this morning! Will continue with the vitamin E for a couple of days.
PXL_20210225_135611441.jpg

Good morning and thanks for the coffee. It is cold here but sunny now after getting about 5 to 6 inches of the white stuff. It is supposed to get windy tomorrow, of course.
Hugs, DL! I am glad that you got to sell MD! That right there has to be a relief.
Meg, the chicks are so cute! Congrats on the hatch! Fingers crossed for Stargazer!

Good morning and thanks for the coffee. It is cold here but sunny now after getting about 5 to 6 inches of the white stuff. It is supposed to get windy tomorrow, of course.
Hugs, DL! I am glad that you got to sell MD! That right there has to be a relief.
Meg, the chicks are so cute! Congrats on the hatch! Fingers crossed for Stargazer!
Thanks, Margie!

Sorry to hear about the cold and wind. Ugh.

Morning Cafe. Nice pics Meg, Hope things get better Tonya. I'll start with have a good day, one day at a time.
I am not against vaccines at all, but where at first there was a real need, the pharmaceutical industry seems to be looking to create needs (against their own better judgement) that in reality do not exist to amplify their turnover and stream of profits, while at the same time creating new customers/patients due to the side effects of their products,

I am not against vaccines either and didn't mean to sound that way. Just wish we would have known what all was going into a 1yr old. I would've waited on a couple of them and as you mentioned 9 at a time is a lot.
The tetnus shot which is very common and good for 7yrs but will be re given 6 months later if you can't tell them the day, time and place you got your last one. It also has the whooping cough and other vaccines in it that they don't tell you about.
The hospital gets a Gov kickback for every shot they administer whether you need it or not. So you pay to get it and the Gov pays them to give it. Nice double whammy.

I am glad that you got to sell MD!
Well, it's not like I told the buyer about THAT!
She's an EE, will be 2 on April 29 and lays pretty blue eggs. "Ooo! I'll take her :love". :oops:

Maybe I'll warn her never to let her hatch. Let Kerrie do it. She's a great mom.

Back
Top Bottom