BYC Café

By way of defense, trope isn't an offensive word in the UK; see e.g.
Yet another example of English not being the same as English ;)

I slept through Cillin crowing this morning (he's in the house atm) and most of the alarm as well. Still got up at 7am though in time to get the chickens out when the sun came over the ridge.
Is there a reason you need to be up at a particular time?

I should let mine out a bit today. Lots of grass for them to eat!
No grass here, whatever isn't covered in snow is ice. It is going to push the upper 30s°F the next two days then drop to a high of about 10°F on Tuesday. I foresee a lot more ice in my near future. Time to put the Yaktrax on my boots.

That's another reason the horses get to hit the yard for a couple of days before I mow.
So you have a bunch of "road apples" to pick up first?

Good morning everyone! Coffee is ready, so have your fill.

The cold is back and the all befogging grey as well, but there still is a breeze of spring in the air: The cranes came back in enormous number, I love to watch them depart in autumn and even more coming back. Their calls sound archaic.

Have a wonderful Sunday all!

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee LF.

It's going to get cold here again tomorrow night. Down near single digits.
It's been a toss up for me. Do I want to be outside working in the warmer weather and deal with the mud and the cold water dripping on my head and in my ears or do I want to stay dry and have numb hand? I'm working to clear my permit to keep the new CEO off my back when he takes over. I have to install all the guard and stair rails, submit the plans for the rear deck and get my final electric inspection.

Back
Top Bottom