BYC Café

Is there a reason you need to be up at a particular time?
Erm, not really I suppose. I've been getting up at around 6.30 for years. It's got to be a habit.
I need to be up in time for the sun when it comes over the ridge to let all the creatures out. They could wait to be fed for a bit. In general I can't find enough hours in the day at this time of year. In the summer a good chunk of the day is just too hot to do anything in. Winter and early spring is the best time for getting stuff done. Autumn can be okay but it's often still warm right into November during the day.

Good evening Cafe.
I've made tea if anyone fnacies a cup.
Sold a lamp today which helps make the day.
Got rats under the duck shed again.:he
Got the last of the properly dry oak into the car port. I don't think I'll be needing much more wood the way the weather has been.
lovely sunny day around 18C. Rain on it's way apparently.

I need to be up in time for the sun when it comes over the ridge to let all the creatures out.
Mine have to wait ;) The hens do have a light controlled auto door into the barn alley and won't go out in the snow anyway. The alpacas can go in and out of the barn 24x7.

Sold a lamp today which helps make the day.
Got rats under the duck shed again.
Yay!
and
Oh no!!!

I've been getting up at around 6.30 for years. It's got to be a habit.
I adopted chicken hours. I can't sleep in if I think they need something. I tend to be up at 5:30.
Of course, mornings are my time. DH doesn't wander out until around 11:00-11:30 some days.

I got the railings up on the front porch and back deck. The sleeves and skirts are on the posts for the mudroom porch. I should be able to finish up tomorrow.
I took a break in the afternoon to run the dogs. I don't know what was down there but she had a great time digging it up.
IMG_20210228_171845625_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom