BYC Café

Just for grins, my granddog, "No-neck Stitch" being spoiled with his new toy. I had time to waste waiting for wrestling practice to be over so I checked out Petsmart...
20210228_175912.jpg

I am not used to having something glued to my leg... a serious tripping hazard but a cool dog for sure. What a thug with a raccoon tail!

FYI, first time uploading a pic since the upgrade and I had no issues, so I guess it is all fixed!
I was off BYC and pretty much every thing internet for a couple o years. Either no internet where I worked or no computer device to log in. That didn't really bother me until I FINALLY got a new lap top and had a campground without internet. Was wanting to skype with the kiddos. Cancelled dish internet and tv over a year ago then got internet back at the house.

MY BRAND NEW computer doesn't have an SD card reader or an F-ing cd/dvd reader. I can't post pics of any way that I know how.

Good morning everyone!

The cold and grey days with nasty winds had us starting on a decluttering spree. Never imagined how much stuff accumulates over the years that stopped being useful or getting used. :th

I can highly recommend decluttering, as it not only leaves ample free space to breathe, but also seems to unclog the brain and mind.

Have a wonderful day!

I can highly recommend decluttering, as it not only leaves ample free space to breathe, but also seems to unclog the brain and mind.
I 100% agree! But this is a difficult process when you live with a pack rat. Even with his AD he sometimes gives me grief when I take something out the door.
Decluttering is another thing I like to do in the morning.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
It's dripping like mad out there but I know the temp is going to drop during the day. I hope it doesn't take more than 3 hours to finish up the railing. Then I'll have a huge mess to clean up from the work.
But it sure feels good to have another project off my back!

DL, what is the height for a railing, per building code?
Our local code requires decks that are higher than 20" off the ground to have guard rails and stair rails that are between 34 and 38" high.
My deck does not require rails. But because there are more than two steps to get up to it, I have to have a hand rail only, no balusters.

Back
Top Bottom