BYC Café

I agree completely. He's the same way. I think that particular addiction will be hard to kick!
I can relate, but we might just try and switch it for sweet chick addiction?
smilie_tier_108.gif
smilie_tier_108.gif

At least our clothes would not stretch from it.

Most recently I simply did not have 2 bolts and nuts the right size to make/attach a hitch to my 4 wheeler. Did have some a little smaller and lower grade. I'm waiting for them to brake while pulling a rick of wood up hill.
I needed one nut to make a stop for my hoosier pole on a welding truck. Finally found one in the old farm truck. Things that I should have every where. But throwing them away at work I think have several but I don't.
It is frustrating needing one or two little things and not having it. Or worse yet, just not being able to find it.
I can relate, but we might just try and switch it for sweet chick addiction?
smilie_tier_108.gif
smilie_tier_108.gif

At least our clothes would not stretch from it.
Ha, I wish I could turn his sweets addiction into a chicken addiction :lau

Morning and thanks for the coffee!
One meeting out of the way and on to other things, like BYC.
I also need to join the decluttering train but my car always seems to get derailed with stuff to do. Maybe when DS$ is driving on his own, oh, then I plan to get a job to increase the available income for the college expenses, so then I can see how this is going to work out... lol!

My issue is that I am a carb/sugar addict. :oops:
When we went Paleo we cut the sugar and refined carbs cold turkey. After a few days, the cravings are gone. We don't have that stuff in the house so resisting is easy.
You can fall off the wagon fast with one taste of cake or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom