BYC Café

Doing very well compared to most!!

I'm sorry you had a reaction, I didn't have anything other than the 1 day sore arm for either one of my Pfizers. I'm 2 weeks out as of today so as safe as I can get.

Pfizer or Moderna? Moderna is 4 weeks, Pfizer is 3.

Ala the NFL players.

Well isn't THAT just ducky. And now what are they going to offer to keep you as a happy customer??? They better bring it in the house and set it up at least. Hopefully they don't show up at the door Thursday with another chair.
If the shot is missed, you can still get the second one six weeks later. Getting the shot early is a no no though.

Ok, so since we got Moderna, we will have to wait the four weeks. Oh well.

The area on my arm that was a little sore the day after now itches. And aches a little. It's been almost two weeks. Harrumph.
The appointment for the second shot was made for me automatically.

Last edited:
Got our second this morning this was done as a drive through .. Went into Chehalis to get meds at Safeway picked up my Buds while there .. Went to Home depot was going to pickup a microwave .. They the floor gal they order them to be dropped she said. You can do it from home ...
We get home find the one we want damn computer said extra 25.00 shipping .. Wait a sec no one said pay to have it dropped .. Think I will take the receipt get our 25 back :rant

Back
Top Bottom