BYC Café

YES!!
After waiting for 1:45 for the call back from the hold system at SOS,
I have the answers and solutions!!
No title was generated(ha!) ...below weight requirements.
Bill of sale and copy of registration is all I need to give the buyer to complete sale.
Buyer says they'll probably pick it up tomorrow. :fl :fl :fl
Man, am I glad that's over with!!
so glad for you!! Ka--ching!!!😊

so glad for you!! Ka--ching!!!😊
Indeed!
Tho until money is in hand......I won't do the full celebratory dance.
I half expected them to back out when I called to tell them it was ready....
..she has to "talk to her husband", which is weird because she was going to pick it up herself. <scratcheshead>

I'd give my paperwork/filing a grade of C on some things, and D- on others. I have 3 or 4 places where things might be. Now, those places are JAMMED CRAMMED full, so it can take a while to find anything.

I know someone who said if you asked her for her electric bill from a specific month/year, she could lay her hands on it in under a minute. Starting from out in her front yard, timed with a stopwatch. :lau
My truck is like that. 200lbs of welding rods in the back, extra clothes for any situation (currently work boots, riding boots and chaps for not welding) other welding equipment every where. It's a 4 door super duty with enough room for one adult and sometimes I move stuff over for a car seat. :oops: :oops:
But I can tell you where to find a grinding disc or about anything when I'm running my truck.:gig It's when I'm not working out of my truck and I take this then that out and bring to work. When the job is over it doesn't always go back in it's place.

Hmm. I know some people don't remember their dreams. I rarely do. But I think (from hearing/reading studies) it is impossible to not dream in certain stages of sleep whether you remember or not. So yea you dream every night and HOW do you not see them in color. IDK????? 🤔
My Fitness band records rem sleep patterns. That is when we dream. I get those 2 to 5 times a night. Last night was 5 times for 1.29 hours.

Thanks for the input. I have had the eggshell mixed with OS from the beginning. The egg shell will be noticeably gone (it's brown), but it doesn't look like the OS has been touched.

I've put some OS in with their feed... some of it disappeared the first time, but not lately. I'm going to put some on top of their mash treat for a few days, see how that goes.

They don't seem to eat any granite grit at all either! I haven't added any in a loooong time. They do eat plenty of dirt, it seems; they peck and pick and scratch.

I'm going to sprinkle some OS on the ground, and see what they do.

Thanks again for the comments.
Try mixing the Oyster shell with some calf mana. Calf mana has feeding instructions for poultry on the bag.

Also check or treat for worms and mites

good morning! I am the keeper of important papers around here----manuals for all farm and house equipment, titles, warrantees. hubby would be lost looking for anything.
it takes me a while, but I can find it
The Princess is the 'Keeper of All Things'. There's a large leather file case that she says contains 'everything'. It's really not necessary that I know because I intend to predecease her.

Try mixing the Oyster shell with some calf mana. Calf mana has feeding instructions for poultry on the bag.
I thought I'd find this at TSC, but didn't. Or maybe they didn't have it that day. Is that where others have gotten it, or is my TSC deficient?

So that I don't look like a total idiot -- except here -- is that what they call it? Any other name, or brand name?

With DH having lost his driver's license almost 2.5 years ago, his truck doesn't get used often.
When I started working on Dad's house after finishing mom's and was using the truck more, I noticed it stunk like dead mouse when I turned on the heat. I figured there must be a dead mouse in the cabin air filter. Nan was complaining about the smell when I let her borrow the truck for 3 weeks but she insisted the garage give her back the truck one day at 4 o'clock sharp so they never got a chance to change the filter.
I couldn't take the stench any longer so today I bought cabin filters at AutoZone, watched a YouTube video on how to access them and went to work.
Once I got the cover off and the first filter out, I admit to nearly barfing in my mouth and running off like a prissy 8 year old girl saying "OMG, OMG, OMG" as I shook my hands while doing the "eeeeewww" dance.
Got some vinyl gloves, two paint stir sticks, a plastic bag, my automobile shop vac and a clothespin for my nose (just kidding) and dug this revolving mess out.
IMG_20210423_132843183.jpg

That's 2 dead mice, lots and lots of pink insulation stolen from the roll in the garage, lots of mixed in mouse crap and lots of... chicken feathers. These two were part of the gang I battled this winter. I guess they got the last laugh.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom