BYC Café

And without those ants there would be no flowers.
OR
20210429_110414.jpg KIMG0006.JPG
Just joking. But a good time to show off the packages I got and installed last week.

Got home about an hour ago. I left home at 7:15 this morning to go to work and left from there to drive down to PA to pick up DH. Loooong day.
DH had great visit with his daughter and her family. He was trying to give me a massage on the way home because he knew I was struggling (I'm exhausted) and he just plain wanted to do something nice for me because he is grateful for me hauling him all over the place, which I'd gladly do for him whenever he wants. All he could reach was my right arm so he massaged my forearm for me! He's so sweet.

Got home about an hour ago. I left home at 7:15 this morning to go to work and left from there to drive down to PA to pick up DH. Loooong day.
DH had great visit with his daughter and her family. He was trying to give me a massage on the way home because he knew I was struggling (I'm exhausted) and he just plain wanted to do something nice for me because he is grateful for me hauling him all over the place, which I'd gladly do for him whenever he wants. All he could reach was my right arm so he massaged my forearm for me! He's so sweet.
That's great news that he had a great time. Nice that he still understands when you're down :hugs I hope you get some rest, Lady.

Just keep telling you how much he loves you ..

Back
Top Bottom