BYC Café

Well in my limited experience, that is the hard part. 3/4 of the job already done!
That's true, BTDT.....getting it back on is not small matter tho.

Saw this for sale today and thought of @DobieLover .
Trifold with plywood inserts.
1620772944760.png

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready. Still lighting fires at night in the stove. It's getting old.

I have strawberries in one of my raised beds too. The thing is, I didn't put them there. But when I was weeding and prepping the beds I left them there. Lets see what I get.

FIL called yesterday to warn us about the gas shortage issues down in NC. Because of that and Mara feeling poorly, DH decided he's going to cancel his time off. So we're not going on vacation. I told him he could fly down, but he nixed that idea. He doesn't want to go by himself and worry about Mara. Or be stranded without gas and unable to get home.

Good morning, Cafe', and thanks DL.

Oh, Maggie Mae :he Holly, Livvie, Dani - our 'good' deceased golden retrievers are turning over in their graves. These dogs never took anything off the counter. Last night Maggie took and destroyed a plastic vial of Lovastatin that the Princess had put out to remind me to take. I'm not certain how many pills were left or how many she may have ingested as it was the last of a prescription. I did pick 5 pills up from the floor. After a frenzied Google search and a call to our veterinarian it seemed as if toxicity was somewhat limited. After a somewhat sleepless night on my part and many checks on 'The Girl' she is apparently fine this morning. Who thought we should get another dog? :barnie

Back
Top Bottom