BYC Café

Frosty again this morning, should be the last one.
Bread Day!! here....ran out of the good bread flour weeks ago.
Grocery bread is gross.
I hope this is the last morning I uncover the strawberries. Sooo ready for 70s temps.

I need to make more bread today too. Haven't bought bread in months now. I have to make GF for me, and it's ridiculously expensive and not very good. DH loves the homemade bread I make for him.

Our dog, Mara, is having more problems again. A week ago, she had a seizure. It lasted several minutes, and she didn't calm down for two hours. Last night, on our walk, she had what we think is a petit mal seizure, mostly affecting her back legs. It happened again this morning at breakfast.

I'm calling a different vet this morning, hoping they can see her today. They may tell me to call the emergency vet; I don't know. I do know I'm switching vets. All of the problems started two weeks ago when we took her in for her yearly checkup and vaccines. One thing led to another, and another. With pills and meds for everything.

I hope this is the last morning I uncover the strawberries. Sooo ready for 70s temps.

I need to make more bread today too. Haven't bought bread in months now. I have to make GF for me, and it's ridiculously expensive and not very good. DH loves the homemade bread I make for him.

Our dog, Mara, is having more problems again. A week ago, she had a seizure. It lasted several minutes, and she didn't calm down for two hours. Last night, on our walk, she had what we think is a petit mal seizure, mostly affecting her back legs. It happened again this morning at breakfast.

I'm calling a different vet this morning, hoping they can see her today. They may tell me to call the emergency vet; I don't know. I do know I'm switching vets. All of the problems started two weeks ago when we took her in for her yearly checkup and vaccines. One thing led to another, and another. With pills and meds for everything.
Is the new vet you are seeing trained in recognizing and treating vaccine reactions?

Good morning and thanks for the coffee!
Hugs, Sally. I am very sorry that Mara is still having issues. I have no suggestions, just well wishes. :hugs:hugs
Enjoy the vacation, DL!
Sunny with a high near 60! We are getting our chimney cleaned today so I shoveled the rest of the snow build-up from the last storm, what -3 days ago, off of the walkway so they can carry stuff and set up ladders properly. Then tomorrow, rain comes in and sits on us for days... :rolleyes: I can imagine the canyons are going to be fun.
I am heading down the hill to town get "stuff" before all this comes rolling in.
Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom