BYC Café

Why, why, why did they not put shut off valves on the shower supply pipes like they did the sinks? :he
I know!

The main gate valve at my house does not completely turn off the water, so I have to turn it off at the street with a special tool.

I couldn't get a hold of ferns for the coop this year so I did hanging baskets of impatiens instead. While I was waiting for that first batch of junco chicks to fly out of the dead fern on the left side of the coop, I kept that impatient inside the brooder room. It got to be in pretty bad condition by the time I hung it up. By yesterday it had finally fully recovered and was looking very lush and covered with flowers! More lush than the plant on the right side of the coop.
IMG_20210624_192351570.jpg

Today this is what it looks like! :duc
IMG_20210624_192325068.jpg

And look what I found in the dust on top of the window.
IMG_20210624_192334801.jpg

Little feetie tracks! :barnie
Happens that I may have put my purple chair a little too close to the window.
This is why I can't have nice things!!!

I've installed not only a manifold to shut down the water supply to an entire room but also each individual unit. Makes life much easier.
:tongue
If I had built the house I would have done that!

Sinks(4) and toilets(3) all have shutoffs, why not the showers(2)?!?!

Little feetie tracks!
Opossum?

:tongue
If I had built the house I would have done that!

Sinks(4) and toilets(3) all have shutoffs, why not the showers(2)?!?!

Opossum?
Chickens!!!
Someone flew up to that window and ate all the flowers off that half of the plant. It's naked on that side!

Maybe you will get an extra egg! We had a nice rain here again but now it is chilly enough for coffee. DS$ and I split a couple of pick-up loads of firewood today before the rain came in and we bailed out to wrestling practice. Roasted sweet corn, marinated chicken skewers, and salad veggies for dinner. Have some if you want!

Back
Top Bottom