BYC Café

Nice haul at the Farmers Market.
Tomatoes, sweet corn, apple pie squares,
and a perfectly ripe cantelope.
AND... I got to pet a baby alpaca!

1627137030763.png

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee, Margie. Big huge congratulations to DS$!!
We took a trailer full of junk to go to the dump and another box of hazardous waste for the HW collection today.
Stopped over the hill at the Apple Dumpling Cafe for breakfast.
Our waitress is HORRIBLE! The tip, if I even give her one, will reflect her service. Only once in my life have I ever left a bad tip. It was an upsidedown penny. She's on the verge of being number two to get that.

What does this mean or stand for?
When service at a restaurant is horrible, one of the worst tips you can leave is a downward facing penny. With Abe looking down, the penny is disrespecting the server. This is considered worse then no tip, as the server has to deal with a random penny left behind.

When service at a restaurant is horrible, one of the worst tips you can leave is a downward facing penny. With Abe looking down, the penny is disrespecting the server. This is considered worse then no tip, as the server has to deal with a random penny left behind.
:highfive: Thank you for this explanation, you (or in this case I) learn something new every day.

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee, Margie. Big huge congratulations to DS$!!
We took a trailer full of junk to go to the dump and another box of hazardous waste for the HW collection today.
Stopped over the hill at the Apple Dumpling Cafe for breakfast.
Our waitress is HORRIBLE! The tip, if I even give her one, will reflect her service. Only once in my life have I ever left a bad tip. It was an upsidedown penny. She's on the verge of being number two to get that.
Uugh! Just when I was starting to cool down about her she asked if we needed separate checks! I've been sitting next to DH the whole time helping him eat, cutting his food and helping him take his meds. I thought it was painfully obvious we're TOGETHER!!

Back
Top Bottom