BYC Café

After I got stung I ran into the house through the sliding door and accidentally caught the bow of my glasses in the door when I shoved it closed trying to keep the wasps out. I bent it.
I found my AfterBite pen and used it on the stings. It relieved the pain within 5 minutes.
I am sorry about the glasses!

It is good that the afterbite worked so fast.

Was on Craig's list last night came across a add for 4x8 sheets of 3/8 plywood 16 of the 30.00 each.
I responded they replied this morning sure. We bought 10 of them .. West Olympia is close to 2 hours away .. Some how I thought today was Saturday oops.. into the truck and off we went laughing

We got the frame up on the addition to the run today! I wasn't going to press DH about it, as we had so much going on this weekend and he worked last night. But he said, yup, let's do it!

I've just started wrapping fencing around it. I'm doing 2x3 welded wire, then 1/2" HC over that. I need to build some kind of frame at the end and build a door.

The tree crew will be here tomorrow to take down 4 oak trees. It might run into a second day; I would be a little surprised if it doesn't.

I've got to figure out a way to be here on Wednesday instead of going into work. The eggs are going to start cracking tomorrow and I don't want to miss the show.
:fl :fl :fl
I'd bet you can work it out.

Another nice cool morning. Should last the week, then another heat wave.
Broody is broken, she went to roost last night. :yesss:

The tree crew is on their way. :thumbsup While I hate to see living trees cut down and killed, these need to go. They should have been cut when the house was built. Have I said enough times that the builder was an idiot?

He also built the house next door. In the upstairs bathroom, the toilet is recessed INTO the wall. (Maybe so you could open the door?!?) The wall is NOT insulated. Guess what happened! It froze when the house was unoccupied. A lot of water damage. Who could have seen that coming?!?

Rant over.

:fl :fl :fl
I'd bet you can work it out.
I'm going to ask to work from home Wednesday and Thursday. As long as I put in 14 hours, I'm good. And I've got a project going that would be much more efficiently accomplished in my quiet, undisturbed home work space. I've worked very well there with ear plugs in while I sit DH in front of the TV with a movie or series for him to watch.

He also built the house next door. In the upstairs bathroom, the toilet is recessed INTO the wall. (Maybe so you could open the door?!?) The wall is NOT insulated. Guess what happened! It froze when the house was unoccupied. A lot of water damage. Who could have seen that coming?!?
What maroon!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom