BYC Café

Who says you can't read both? :confused:
My time schedule, as with the noticeably shortening of daylight and increasing number of projects in fall, it is already hard to get it all squeezed into 16 hours. For me, a day should have at least 48 hours. :D

But I might just pop in every now and then...

the OF Home is right next to the Cafe'. I visit both!
Alright, I'll start too. Nice to know that there will be some familiar faces around. :lol:

Oh, I don't know that people who work for pay would want to work twice as many hours per day! I'm sure DW wouldn't.
A 48 hours day would not automatically imply having to work double shifts as an employee.

But it would certainly give the necessary time to get all the scheduled personal tasks done without feeling so much pressure.

When I am Q.O.I.A. (Queen of it all), mornings shall last as long as you want to sit and drink coffee, or tea, or whatever beverage suits you. Afternoon shall be renamed, "afterlunch," and last as long as needed. The day shall proceed at a pleasant, leisurely pace, conducive to doing what you want or need to do. No penalties shall be assigned "for not getting it all done today."

Petitions won't be necessary; you may just decide how long your day is.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

My nephew was late to work again this morning. The nephew that stays with DH. This is the third time. This time he is telling me his alarms didn't go off. He said he set two.
I'm going to suggest he program a cattle prod to zap his backside if it isn't switched off within 5 minutes of the time the alarm was set for. That seems like a fail proof system.

Back
Top Bottom