BYC Café

My nephew was late to work again this morning. The nephew that stays with DH. This is the third time. This time he is telling me his alarms didn't go off. He said he set two.
DH?
Same nephew who was chicken sitting?
I put my alarm clock where I had to get up to turn it off....then straight into the shower.

I got up at 4:30 this morning...was just too awake to stay down any longer.
I used to get up at 4am to get to work by 6.

DH sets his alarm for 4:30, though he's usually awake before that.

In the 34 years he worked at the lab, I think he was late ONCE due to an alarm not going off (power blink, before cell phones). I think he called in a couple times due to the snow making it unsafe to drive, and maybe twice for illness. Mr. Reliable, he is indeed.

9 months, 3 weeks until he retires... :yesss:

DH?
Same nephew who was chicken sitting?
I put my alarm clock where I had to get up to turn it off....then straight into the shower.

I got up at 4:30 this morning...was just too awake to stay down any longer.
I used to get up at 4am to get to work by 6.
DH with Alzheimer's. That's why nephew is supposed to be there before I leave. (Yes, same chicken sitting nephew).
He's using the alarm on his phone. That doesn't work for me at all. Too many things can go wrong.

DH with Alzheimer's. That's why nephew is supposed to be there before I leave. (Yes, same chicken sitting nephew).
He's using the alarm on his phone. That doesn't work for me at all. Too many things can go wrong.
Ohhhh, thought it was the one with the job as your work.

Doesn't work for sure, not to mention just plain rude and irresponsible.

Damn, I just had to chuck a whole carton of eggs because one had leaked and got nasty and was covered with fruit flies. UHGGAK!
All the eggs in that carton were stinky, so I chucked the whole lot.
In 8 years I've never had that happen.
Glad it was a foam carton instead of paper or it would have fouled the carton under it.

Back
Top Bottom