BYC Café

for a friend's son that somehow endoed his car early yesterday morning. I am not sure if he is released from the hospital yet or what.
Oh my. How did he manage that? Ihope he will be OK.

We are going further north next year to Lydon VT and going the first week in October to get more color.
Timing and quality of color depends a lot how dry or wet the spring and summer is. But you can usually find color somewhere in the state between the last 2 weeks of Sept and the first 2 of October. Higher elevations and farther north earlier, more southern and lower later. We are starting to get color here now, might be peak up in the northeast mountains.

Good afternoon café!

The fresh pot is on the counter for everyone to enjoy. :caf

DH and I made a promise to eachother that day at the gorge on the Appalachian trail that all 4 of us would come back to Vermont again next autumn for another vacation. I booked it while we were still on vacation. We are going further north next year to Lydon VT and going the first week in October to get more color. I honestly doubt DH will still be good enough to travel and vacation then but that's the plan.
It is good to have something beautiful planned to look forward to. Fingers crossed that you will both be able to achieve and enjoy this goal. :fl
My friend's kiddo is home and resting and very sore, and still here to complain about it, which is very lucky!
Lucky he sure is! The resting will do him good and give him time to think about it. Glad he is doing better.

Another grey and stormy day here in Germany. I hate it when cleaning the poop boards the wind drives all the dirt to my face! :sick

ETA: I took so long to write my post that @DobieLover brought the coffee already! Thank you,it helped.

Back
Top Bottom