BYC Café

Anything below 50°F was parka season when I wa growing up in So. Cal.

Hmm, the image of a raincoat over, and hiding, shorts conjures up something bad!
lone-flasher-in-a-khaki-trench-coat-picture-id159348241

Seems very odd that we are in the 40's in the morning and so are you way down south in Alabama!
Nice!

I had my electrician over to give me an estimate on installing a transfer switch to connect my portable generator to and making an extension cord for it. And installing a circuit out to a shut-off switch for my mini-split.
He showed up immediately after I had backed up the trailer with a load of pallet scrap in it. Good timing.
Bella was in the car with me and leapt out and tried to jump in his truck before he closed the door. :rolleyes: Ding dong.
He's never met her before and there is this big black Doberman motoring all over the place circling him and his truck and he doesn't know exactly what to make of her. She finally stopped, sat right smack in front of him, looked up very sweetly at his face then proceeded to put her paw up on him and, well.... she popped him in the man berries. 🤭
I wonder how that will affect my quote.

Actually had 'this' happen to the Princess and I as we were walking in a park. It was a cold day - we laughed. Probably not smart. :lau
Years ago I had this happen when I walked the dogs in the woods.
I just shouted: Ooooh look dogs, a sausage for you! and off we went after the shocked guy who was hardly able to run off due to his underwear clinging around his calves. We really had fun!

Old homesteaders used that method to preserve eggs without refrigeration.
1 oz. pickling or hydrated lime to 1 quart water.
Put clean unwashed eggs into the water so they are covered. Cover container loosely to prevent significant evaporation loss.
I have 2 full 5-gallon buckets in the basement.
Guess no never did but good to know .. Would have loved to see the face of the guy Bella said Hi to :confused::celebrate

I’m not even going to try to catch up. Glad I showed up in time for the nuts & berries stories tho. :thumbsup :lau
Poor Bella. She just doesn't know.
She loves putting her right foot on people (she's right footed). Teaching her to high five was done in about 2 days.
She also loves to climb in your lap. She keeps her back legs on the ground but it's still a lot of dog to climb on you.
She puts her foot on me a minimum of a dozen times a day. Several times when I'm using the bathroom. :rolleyes: The only place I can pee alone is at work.

Back
Top Bottom