BYC Café

DL, health insurance on the Colorado Marketplace website, which is seemingly down for maintenance for a few days. Sigh...
My DH is currently fixing a leaking drain. He went into town to get plumber's putty and I had said, "Why don't you take it all apart first in case you need something," and now the metal holding ring is cracked and so he needs one of those things and, "Really????" :smack
I am going to go split some wood...

DL, health insurance on the Colorado Marketplace website, which is seemingly down for maintenance for a few days. Sigh...
My DH is currently fixing a leaking drain. He went into town to get plumber's putty and I had said, "Why don't you take it all apart first in case you need something," and now the metal holding ring is cracked and so he needs one of those things and, "Really????" :smack
Better than splitting the hubby's head. 😂

"Really????" :smack
Annoying but a great call on your part. If you're in making a repair, checking everything out and getting it all done at once is the way to go.
At least you have a nice way to vent your frustration and something productive done at the same time!

I've been battling a case of depression since yesterday. I've got a ripper of a headache because I've just been sitting most of the day. So I forced myself outside and planted my weeping larch, cleaned the doody out of the yard, cleaned out 3.5 of my 4 raised garden beds and harvested the last of the bell peppers.
I finally put together the autumn wreaths I've had laying around in the kitchen for several days and did some minor cleaning. I have more to do after I get Shadow back to his owners and color my hair.
I do feel better. Not myself, but better.

I've been battling a case of depression since yesterday. I've got a ripper of a headache because I've just been sitting most of the day. So I forced myself outside and planted my weeping larch, cleaned the doody out of the yard, cleaned out 3.5 of my 4 raised garden beds and harvested the last of the bell peppers.
I finally put together the autumn wreaths I've had laying around in the kitchen for several days and did some minor cleaning. I have more to do after I get Shadow back to his owners and color my hair.
I do feel better. Not myself, but better.
O dear. :hugs

Are you prone to headaches? If not, better get this checked soon.

We had these storms forcasted .. Went out a lul in the rain.
Had finished cleaning the tables started to pour then came the thunder. I parked on the edge of one of the tables .. Thunder it did couple real good ones ..
Now I am back in dented one egg in my pocket but had 9
in there .. Sun came out of all things now :idunno

Back
Top Bottom