BYC Café

That's what I said, but I must admit that Maggie Mae sure keeps me laughing - at least when I'm not cussing.
Well, you still had your beagles. ;)
I never said I didn't want another dog,
there are just few things that I can't handle/accommodate any more,
not fair to a dog.

Perhaps Mabel prefers to stay with you rather than going back...
Ha, I don't think my niece would go for that!
Or their other dog, they also have a beagle type dog.

<sings>mmmeeeemmmmooooriiiees
1638229102702.png

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made. If anyone likes Stolen (it's a type of cake) there is some on the counter. I know one is supposed to wait until Christmas but what can I tell you; temptation was just too much.
Grey and miserable here but nothing like as cold as the last few days.
Idiots are still letting off fireworks and Spoko (Husky dog) won't go outside let alone do his usual walk.

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee, and especially for the Stolen! It’s been a while since I’ve had that 😊

It’s grey, cold, and light flurries here. I’m back in the city for work and missing the flock.

We had a chicken death on the weekend - “House Chicken”, as she became aptly known, was always a bit weak since she was a chick and spent several stints in the house over the years. She ended up living almost four years before I found her in the coop this Sunday evening.

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee, and especially for the Stolen! It’s been a while since I’ve had that 😊

It’s grey, cold, and light flurries here. I’m back in the city for work and missing the flock.

We had a chicken death on the weekend - “House Chicken”, as she became aptly known, was always a bit weak since she was a chick and spent several stints in the house over the years. She ended up living almost four years before I found her in the coop this Sunday evening.

Sorry about your loss :hugs

Back
Top Bottom