BYC Café

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee, and especially for the Stolen! It’s been a while since I’ve had that 😊

It’s grey, cold, and light flurries here. I’m back in the city for work and missing the flock.

We had a chicken death on the weekend - “House Chicken”, as she became aptly known, was always a bit weak since she was a chick and spent several stints in the house over the years. She ended up living almost four years before I found her in the coop this Sunday evening.
Sorry for your loss. :hugs
I'm glad you had the 4 years with her.

Good afternoon everyone!

I'll have the coffee, thanks @Shadrach , but no Stolen for me, I just had oatmeal.

Temperatures are -2 to 2°C, but no snow at the moment.
After a stormy andvery wet night, the rain is just a drizzle now but the wind is still howling.
There are still two trees left to cut down, but we will have to wait for a less windy day.

We had a chicken death on the weekend - “House Chicken”, as she became aptly known, was always a bit weak since she was a chick and spent several stints in the house over the years. She ended up living almost four years before I found her in the coop this Sunday evening.
Almost 4 years is quite a long life for chicken with (genetically) compromised health. You must have given her excellent care. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom