BYC Café

Almost 50 and sunny today....wish it would stay like this all winter.
Same here... and same here! :gig Of course, then I'd have to rethink everything I grow. But I could do that!
Got front end jacked up, all linkage moves freely.<scratcheshead>
Parts in stock at dealer....now just gotta get the old ones off, soaking now.
You got this. I know you do.

Daughter that I live with has contracted Covid when visiting Poland for her husband's fathers funeral.
One of the gandmothers at the funeral has also tested positive. Still trying to contact others who went to the funeral.
Oh dear, I am sorry!

Take good care of yourself, don't overdo it at the chicken allotment and rest a lot, so hopefully you don't get sick!

Last edited:
Daughter that I live with has contracted Covid when visiting Poland for her husband's fathers funeral.
One of the gandmothers at the funeral has also tested positive. Still trying to contact others who went to the funeral.

Sorry to hear your daughter is ill Shad, take care of yourself.

Got front end jacked up, all linkage moves freely.<scratcheshead>
Parts in stock at dealer....now just gotta get the old ones off, soaking now.
You got this. I know you do.
Glad you knew, I sure didn't.
Several rounds with trying to loosen the nuts did not go well.
Drove the the stealer(dealer) anyway and got the parts.
Came home, gave the nuts another try and they all came loose!!
Won't get it all back together today, but Saturdays weather looks good.

Shad, I am sorry to hear about your daughter. Was she able to get home? How is she feeling?

Several people where DH works are out with Covid. He tested negative on Tuesday, but is wondering if eventually everyone there will get it. If he does, I'll have to assume I have it too, symptoms or no. Might use all the rice and beans I bought last year yet, as I won't be going to the store.

Shad, I am sorry to hear about your daughter. Was she able to get home? How is she feeling?

Several people where DH works are out with Covid. He tested negative on Tuesday, but is wondering if eventually everyone there will get it. If he does, I'll have to assume I have it too, symptoms or no. Might use all the rice and beans I bought last year yet, as I won't be going to the store.
Both daughter and husband got home along with the rest of the family members from the UK who went to the funeral.
Afaik all the UK people are fully vaccinated as am I, so hopefully nobody here will get very sick.
Looking at my daughter lying on the sofa all wrapped up in blankets looking very sorry for herself reminds me of what she was like as a child when she got ill.:love

Last edited:
Just-let-me-do-the-talking.jpg
Weve-got-words.jpg

Back
Top Bottom