BYC Café

Good afternoon, cafe. Brought a fresh pot. I find myself wanting something a little stronger, however.

Rough few days around here. My pa has been sick for a little more than a week. He couldn't breathe well yesterday and finally went to the ER this morning with a 67% oxygen saturation. Of course everyone is thinking covid, but he was negative. He has COPD and parainfluenza. Breaks my heart.

I'm sorry to hear about Dale, Sour. There is no easy loss to an animal-loving heart.

Good afternoon, cafe. Brought a fresh pot. I find myself wanting something a little stronger, however.

Rough few days around here. My pa has been sick for a little more than a week. He couldn't breathe well yesterday and finally went to the ER this morning with a 67% oxygen saturation. Of course everyone is thinking covid, but he was negative. He has COPD and parainfluenza. Breaks my heart.

I'm sorry to hear about Dale, Sour. There is no easy loss to an animal-loving heart.
I am so sorry! My Grandma had copd-- She died of an aneurism though.

Thanks, Ron. How old was your grandma? How long did she live with it? His dad died of emphysema and he's a heavy smoker, so while it isn't exactly surprise, the diagnosis is always hard to handle. He'll be 60 next month.
That's a shame about your dad. He's still young. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom