BYC Café

My folks smoked as long as they where alive .. After Dad died a few years passed she met Wayne. He became her last love. They quit with hypnosis to have money to go to Sweden. He was Swedish .. He was 16 years older than her and passed at 98.. she told me she was done.. Did not want to be alone. She passed 12 months later.

Good morning Cafe. A nice big hot pot of coffee is ready on this -12F morning. It's very glittery out there!

So, yesterday my nephew had to leave 30 minutes before Nan got to the house. I have a security camera on the entertainment center that we turn around so I can monitor the house to make sure that DH doesn't wander out if he has to be left alone for short periods of time. He was still in bed when nephew left.
I got an alert on my phone that the camera detected motion.
It was showing that nephew had left and I watched Bella standing by the LR window looking out, watching him leave. She then curled up on her blanket in front of the wood stove. Good girl!
I got another alert 10 minutes later.
Bell was hopping up on the couch. BAD girl! BAD, BAD girl!!
So I pressed the "speak" button that allows you to talk through the camera speaker and said "Bell, get off the couch".
She picked up her head and looked around like, 'where did that come from?' but didn't get off the couch.
So I pressed the button again and said "Bella, OFF!"
She scampered off that couch and ran down the hall to the bedroom and I never saw her again until Nan got there.
Bella now thinks I'm God!
And my co-workers got a good laugh hearing me yell at my dog from my office.
🐶 :bow :D

Back
Top Bottom