BYC Café

the Covid conundrum is still a factor. No masking airport or airplane.
Yep. My sister and her family went to Europe this July, all came down with Covid.
Amazingly they didn't have to test negative to get back on the plane to come home.
All cases were fairly mild, especially those who were boostered, tho my niece was quite ill.
A few of the extended family, one whose wife is on chemo,poopoo'd the concerns, got sick too.

I haven't put away the broody breaker crates, the ones on the aux roost (away from the main roost) showed sign in the feeder cup of mice. So breaker crate has become a trapper crate. Mice traps set inside crate keep the birds safe and one mouse has already submitted.

Still avoiding the mower deficit issues, but got the string trimmer out yesterday and cut most the vegetation growing in and along the driveway. Good to see and smell it, but man my arms are sore, even with less than 30-40 minutes of action and ibuprofen on board.

I have banana muffins if you would like one!
Oooooooo! :drool
I haven't put away the broody breaker crates
I released Jody this morning. I figure with her huge feather loss indicating her molt has started, how powerful can the broody witch be in keeping her curse going?

Now all their guests have to foot the bill for the round trip flight and hotel stay.
Or not go. One of DW's cousins kids got married ... in Bermuda. They lived near Boston. The generations are so long in her family that she is closer in age to her cousin's kids than to the cousins. We did not go but could have if it were in Boston or even anywhere in New England.

Or not go. One of DW's cousins kids got married ... in Bermuda. They lived near Boston. The generations are so long in her family that she is closer in age to her cousin's kids than to the cousins. We did not go but could have if it were in Boston or even anywhere in New England.
One of my Uncles had a destination funeral!

It was at a lake close to Oregon and would be a very long drive for me.

I also only had a two day notice LOL.

Back
Top Bottom