BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

Bella felt that Shadow's bed was boring and lacked character so she 'fixed' it. :rolleyes:
IMG_20220816_194801911.jpg

Shadow is a dig/turn sleeper so there was at least 1/3 of the filling all over my bedroom this morning and the holes were much bigger.

Bella felt that Shadow's bed was boring and lacked character so she 'fixed' it.
Our second Dobe, Raven, was a blanket artist. She just "knew" where holes should be in a blanket, and put them there herself. She never outgrew this little quirk. It was annoying, but eventually, we accepted this part of her personality.

Our second Dobe, Raven, was a blanket artist. She just "knew" where holes should be in a blanket, and put them there herself. She never outgrew this little quirk. It was annoying, but eventually, we accepted this part of her personality.
That red blanket in the picture is her current blanket to do with as she pleases. It's her 6th one. Once it is a disgusting, slobber laden, hole filled, tattered mess, it goes into the trash and I pull out the next one, throw it on her head and hold onto one end until she grabs it, play a little tug-of-war with her and tell her "that's yours". And she will work on that one until I can't stand the sight and smell of it any longer.
I get used throws from Salvation Army for $2 or $3 each.

My friend had a destination wedding to purposely cut back on how many people showed.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with DW's cousin's son.

… I’m serious. He said that between his friends & his wife’s friends & their parents friends & work peeps, it was just going to be too much. They didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feeling by not inviting them, so they just had it far away.
And what would they have done if all those invited had been saving up for a vacation and decided the wedding was where they wanted to go?

Destination wedding... SMH. Sorry, not going to your wedding.

The one I went to in Maine doesn't count. It was at the bride's home. :gig
A cousin of mine had a destination wedding at a lodge in Yosemite. I was not invited but would have said now anyway!

I get used throws from Salvation Army for $2 or $3 each.
Raven only got "binkies" from Goodwill for her works of art. :)

When we came home from work, she would grab her binkie, run into the living room, and shake that thing like she wanted to break its neck. We often wondered what was going through her mind when she did that. We finally decided that was her enthusiastic way of saying, "Welcome home, Peeps!"

… I’m serious. He said that between his friends & his wife’s friends & their parents friends & work peeps, it was just going to be too much. They didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feeling by not inviting them, so they just had it far away.
I'm still trying to work out what a destination wedding is. The destination is married right?:confused:
Nah, that can't be right.
It's a wedding somewhere? Nope all weddings are somewhere.:hmm
I've got it. It's a spelling mistake. You mean destitute wedding. That would explain the guest shortage.:wee

Back
Top Bottom