BYC Café

Just came in from the rain. I've brewed a fresh pot of coffee.

Good afternoon! Thanks for the afternoon coffee @sourland - I missed this morning’s cup.

We’re in between rain storms here and I’m harvesting the celery today. Drying the leaves and chopping/freezing the stalks. A few more late season garden things left to do before the really cold weather hits.

what do you guys do on thanksgiving??

-from someone who doesn't celebrate thanksgiving

Eat too much, watch football.
What Sally said ;) Note that it is American football, not everyone else's football. Only I don't watch football, don't even have the TV hooked up to anything that would bring in a football game.

We did put snow tires on 2 cars. That might be something you are more familiar with :D

I've basically gone Beef, Bacon & Butter! Straight carnivore diet.
Don't forget lamb and goat!

The dog has been euthanized and brain analyzed for rabies - not rabid - just a human aggressive dog that was not handled properly.
Maybe the humans should be euthanized as well given the dog has a history.

NO, there will not be another dog here.
Hmmm, are you trying to convince yourself? You said that, unprompted, twice the same day ;)

I can honestly say that I have NEVER had the urge to go shopping. :idunno
Me either, especially XMas shopping.

It was a great game!!
Because Michigan won?

Just came in from the rain. I've brewed a fresh pot of coffee.
Thanks. I can use some warming up.
Not sure where this high near 50 nonsense is coming from. It's not gotten over 42 here and the rain is making it miserable outside. I wanted to clear the veggie beds for the season but that's going to wait until it's at least not raining. I cleaned out the stove instead and am luxuriating in front of the warm fire for now. Then I need to dust/clean and bring up the Xmas decorations and get going on that.

@DobieLover how did Skittle's foot hold up on the run?
Well, for the grand total of 15 minutes that we got to be out before the freezing cold rain started, great! I put his IV bag boot on over the wrap I did and he did just fine. I'm going to try again now because it's stopped again for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom