BYC Café

I had to go upstairs to "that room" to find something. OMG, does that need to be cleaned out. I won't even let my best friend see it.

It really need some bookshelves. That would help a lot. We don't heat the upstairs, though, so it's too cold to do anything like that. And too icky weather-wise to think about bringing home wood to make shelves. Yeah, I know, we could get shelving units... but nah. The whole house is tongue and grove wood, so out of respect, no pre-made stuff.

The diptwit who built this place did use nice wood to build it. He just did some WTF were you thinking??!? stuff when he did.
I have seen some nice wooden furniture on marketplace.

When and how will you get her?
I'm getting her Dec 13. She's being flown into Syracuse, about 1.5 hrs north of me. The breeder has flown puppies all over the country and has never had an issue. I plan to be there well before the plane touches down and get her into a toasty warm car as soon as possible.

I'm getting her Dec 13. She's being flown into Syracuse, about 1.5 hrs north of me. The breeder has flown puppies all over the country and has never had an issue. I plan to be there well before the plane touches Down and get her into a toasty warm car as soon as possible.

We're likely getting a new JRT around that time too if everything works out, but I'll likely have to fly to pick her up - I just don't trust our Canadian airlines right now... It's half a year earlier than we originally planned, but the opportunity has arisen at a convenient time.

Back
Top Bottom