BYC Café

Yeah, I know....but this is South Texas, not Washington State. This time of year we usually enjoy 60's and 70's....not suppose to be 20° or 30° lower than the average temp.
Also, I don't know why it is but when it's 40 to 45°F and a fairly high humidity, and a good steady breeze, it 'feels' like it's freezing....it just soaks right to the bone!
Welcome to where I live.:D

I'm generally with you on the small dogs, but it's more about functionality then size. JRTs (if they're from working lines) are just mini versions of large dogs and I absolutely love them. Very few health issues and tough as nails physically.
I've liked the Jack Russel Terriers I've come accross.

In another thread, someone posted that things like Tylosin will become by vet prescription only next June. I don't recall the thread, it may have just been that person's state, which was not Michigan (where I live). So I got a bottle of Tylosin 50 at TSC today. $38.

I have not found a vet in the area that sees chickens, so I'd probably have no way to get a scrip if I needed one.

They also had Duramysin (oxytetracycline) and Oxytet (also oxytetracycline). Would there be a reason to have both?

Hi Everyone. I'm new to the site and being a chicken mama. My best friend and I just plunged right in and started with 16. I canceled an order of 10 from TSC , but they showed up anyway... lol jokes on us because I ordered 6 from another hatchery where I could mix. They both showed up within a week of each other. Two failed to thrive so now I have 14 about 7-8 wks. I have to admit I'm crazy about them. Sorry to say I have 3 Cockrell and can only keep one. For the record, I live in northwest Florida and I'm retired. Live in an rv in my best friends yard. 💕 love it here. We have a good time. Enough for now, but I'm glad you started this cafe.

Attachments

• 20221201_105416.jpg
    20221201_105416.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Hi Everyone. I'm new to the site and being a chicken mama. My best friend and I just plunged right in and started with 16. For the record, I live in northwest Florida and I'm retired. Live in an rv in my best friends yard. 💕 love it here. We have a good time. Enough for now, but I'm glad you started this cafe.
Welcome to the Cafe fresh cinnamon rolls to share with cream cheese frosting.

Attachments

• 20221202_131809.jpg
    20221202_131809.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom