BYC Café

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee.
Very short but rather extreme rain storm at noon yesterday.
Maybe 1/8" fell within 5-10 minutes, then it was gone.
That seems to be the pattern lately.
Sour, what kind of "dietary changes?" I hope not ones that make eating boring!
I'm lucky in that I like most everything. For starters, I will cut back on fats and red meats and increase fruits and vegetables. I tend to snack after supper and will replace high carbs with good stuff.

As do I. More importantly I can see the rectangular pots on the bottom. Looks like the water is clearing nicely!

Hopefully I can keep the water in the stupid pool clean as well. I finally learned that I HAVE to get the filter going WAY before anyone would be willing to get in it (not that it is used much at all which is why I call it the stupid pool). Big waste of time, money and electricity in my opinion.

What do you do with your eggs to freeze them?
I put a bunch in the immersion blender "cup", mix them up gently then pour into silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Once frozen they pop out of the cups easily and I store them in gallon freezer bags. To date I've used them 9 months after freezing and they were fine.

As do I. More importantly I can see the rectangular pots on the bottom. Looks like the water is clearing nicely!

Hopefully I can keep the water in the stupid pool clean as well. I finally learned that I HAVE to get the filter going WAY before anyone would be willing to get in it (not that it is used much at all which is why I call it the stupid pool). Big waste of time, money and electricity in my opinion.

I put a bunch in the immersion blender "cup", mix them up gently then pour into silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Once frozen they pop out of the cups easily and I store them in gallon freezer bags. To date I've used them 9 months after freezing and they were fine.
Oh wow!!! I didn’t know you had a pool

24' above ground with a big needle tree too close to it, came with the house. Tree drops needles year round. PITA to clean them all out.
I'd tear that out. I agree with you that pools just aren't worth the effort and expense to maintain. Unless you are in Florida or some other location close to hell.

Back
Top Bottom