BYC Chat - Saying Goodbye to an old friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone finds another place to chat email me please dont pm. I posted something that i should not have and now i feel as if i am being punished. I understand what i done wrong, but did not realize i was doing something wrong. This is crazy, doing away with chat and not letting anyone know or even offer any suggestions so the ones that are chatting can stay connected with one another.

Quote:
Um... I've been able to make life-long friends on BYC without using chat. Those friends and I have been able to stay connected with each other just fine with the forum and with PM. It's not like we closed down all lines of communication.
roll.png

Quote:
We've discussed this in the past but have decided that if it isn't appropriate for our younger members then it also isn't something that really helps to strengthen and unify the BYC community or help us all reach our goals. So, if all can't enjoy, it probably isn't appropriate for here.
smile.png

Quote:
Agree!!!!!
clap.gif

I have never used chat and have made some pretty good friends by just using the forum. It's not like chat leaving is the end of BYC! We can still all talk to each other on the forum.

Quote:
Agree soooo much! BYC is the (one) Of the best forums i am on, i would like to thank the Staff of BYC for what they do for the Community
big_smile.png

there was a chat? I honestly was not aware of this! Not that I would have used it, but still
tongue.png

And Yes, I agree, there is a lot of nifty (punny
big_smile.png
) info here, and it's mainly for free! Thats kinda cool really
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Agree!!!!!
clap.gif

I have never used chat and have made some pretty good friends by just using the forum. It's not like chat leaving is the end of BYC! We can still all talk to each other on the forum.

There are some people that liked the instant interaction better then using the forum. There are a few chat people that dont have any posts in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom