BYC Contest - Waterers & Feeders - Win $20 Store Gift Cert. Ended

Quote:
This waterer was so impressive, I went right out to Home Depot and bought the parts. 15 bucks later and I no longer have to carry a heavy waterer out to the coop! Thanks!

I ran right to the barn to get an old strawberry pot to feed my 4 meaties with after seeing this thread! Easy to remove, and stops the spillage. They are so messy! Thanks for posting that idea!

That is BRILLIANT! Bit late in the day for us, but for future reference, definitely taking note!

Thanks!

Edit... BTW our waterer is just like Harleena's... but with a 5 gallon bucket so no point in entering two of the same.
Good luck Harleena!!

Last edited:
Keep on posting I am loving the feeders and waterers maybe I wil make one sometime.

Quote:
This waterer was so impressive, I went right out to Home Depot and bought the parts. 15 bucks later and I no longer have to carry a heavy waterer out to the coop! Thanks!

That's a very good idea. Nice!

I am really impressed by all the wonderful feed and water systems on this site.
thumbsup.gif
Several of you have proven that expensive and complicated are not required. I tend to get out of hand on my designs and systems. I guess we are all wired different.
caf.gif
I finally got my automatic watering system page complete so here is my link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=55406-automatic-waterins-system

Thanks for looking,
This site is great,
JC

Back
Top Bottom