BYC Cookbook -- Try recipes and post pics and results! :)

I made Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes by chefg on page 45. I had stopped buying the boxed stuff long ago but had not found a recipe yet for the real McCoy! Well, I can now stop looking! This recipe is so perfect! I absolutely loved it. Creamy, cheesy, garlicky, and I really loved the red peppers and green onions! I mean YUM-O! It was virtually all gone in less than 30 minutes. This recipe is a keeper!
bow.gif
droolin.gif
love.gif

21251_picture_117.jpg

Poulet A La Fermiere
This is my recipe, which I make frequently and I is yummy!
big_smile.png

Getting started...
21259_poulet1.jpg

Finished in the pan....
21259_poulet.jpg

Ready to serve.........
21259_poulet2.jpg

Last edited:
Lat night I made Chicken ans Mushroom Chili on page 67 from Eggchel. OMG it is SO good! I added a can of black beans too and it went well with the Cilantro. (I only used it as a garnish because my daughter cannot stand Cilantro!) My husband raved about it and he is a fussy chili eater. I cant wait to try some more recipes from the book, this one was the first. I will take pics of the next one! Terri O

Quote:
Funny you shoulod post this! My daughters and I were wondering if this was a good recipe....it certainly looks good in your pics! I believe we will be trying it this week. (When DH is out of town--he hates liver--silly man!) Terri O

Quote:
Okay--that sounds really good but is it in the book? I looked through the whole thing and I cant see it! My family loves French Toast! Help! Terri O

Yes, I put it in the book, it's on page 132

Back
Top Bottom