BYC Cookbook*VOTE*

More Title ideas:

BYC presents a CULL-mination of recipes

a Roo, A plan & a Pan

Cock-A-Doodle Stew

BYC's Coop Cafe

You better start prayin' you don't stop layin! things to do with a tough 'ol bird

From our nesting box to your recipe box, a BYC collaberation

LOL I know.....cheeeesy!
lol.png

Hey like some of those names need to keep a list then we could vote on it..
clap.gif
and the Idea of a section for Miss Prissys recipes, Is great..
ya.gif

So many have passed recipes back in forth it will be so easy to have more than enough for a full CD or Book or both....
Great Idea to have a BYC collaberation
woot.gif

Last edited:
I smell a contest!
lol.png

We need section name ideas, title......and eventually an online chicken show for our cover girl/guy.

We should probably try to incorporate some BYC mascot stuff.

Come on get wacky and creative

Last edited:
What about an online cook book? Would be instantly available, with no cost involved. We could keep adding recipes to it as they came up, it could be a work in progress.

Quote:
Honestly, I think there are way too many of us who like to touch, hold, feel, read, a REAL cookbook for an online only thing to be a good idea. I want one sitting in my kitchen. Was going to send recipes the first time I never did (like many it seems). But, I would LOVE to see this happpen!!!

Quote:
Doesn't have to be quite that much of an ordeal. THere are companies that assist...nope, not for free but very reasonable (especially since they do it all day every day and know what they're doing). No page layout, no major print decisions, no collating, no indexing...just collect recipes, sell the books.

Although I do like the idea of a CD!

"Stickying" the recipes here doesn't help me at all. I don't want to required to connect to the internet to get the recipe I'm looking for, you know? I really like real, honest to Pete, paper and ink BOOKS. My preference, that's all. And there are some phenomenal recipes here!

Back
Top Bottom