BYC Couples

I'd love it if Marshmallow, their mother and the white hen in the background, would go broody again -- she was a determined sitter and wonderful mother. She and Baba would roost together almost every night until Babs died.
I wonder how she'll take to any chicks that hatch this year. I don't intend to let her near enough them to touch -- Hrutka would probably fly into a rage, anyway -- but hopefully she won't be too aggressive during integration. She's feisty.
Don't let her murder fluffbabies.

Those two were adorable.

No one buys those boots because they're practical. They're strictly a fashion statement. No one's going to be in the garden wearing them.
I buy them because they're practical. You try working 20+ cow/calf pairs in a pen with flippers on. I wouldn't recommend it. I was also verbally beat growing up if I even dared think of climbing into a saddle with anything else on my feet.

I also have a slight addiction. That part isn't practical in the least. 😅

I was standing in front of my neighbor's house trying to get my dog to go potty. 10ish at night.
A rabbit shot out in front of us. He shot after it and whipped the leash around me, spinning me very suddenly. I lost balance and wiped out, hard. On a gravel patch. While wearing shorts and a t shirt. Ow. Ow. Ow.
I tore up my entire left side. Gashes, bruises and abrasions on my hip, elbow, hand, ankle, and knee. It is very very bloody and ouchy. I had to clean the cuts and pick out all the gravel.
So yeah :(
Yowch! :hugs

My brain is okay don't worry :lau
thumb_that-fake-smile-you-do-when-the-person-you-hate-14585248.png

Back
Top Bottom