BYC Couples

I love mutt babies. 🥰
They're so much fun to hatch. I've only done two, but they were so sweet and it was really fun waiting to see what they would look like.
Unfortunately, they've since passed (one vanished, the other held on for about a year, never laid an egg, and eventually succumbed to the cold and probably some illness), but I hope that the six eggs that I've got sitting underneath my angry egg cheese pancake hatch out into healthier babies.

They're so much fun to hatch. I've only done two, but they were so sweet and it was really fun waiting to see what they would look like.
Unfortunately, they've since passed (one vanished, the other held on for about a year, never laid an egg, and eventually succumbed to the cold and probably some illness), but I hope that the six eggs that I've got sitting underneath my angry egg cheese pancake hatch out into healthier babies.
Aw, I’m sorry. They sound like they were cute.
I hope they hatch!

I know what the parents are for these ones, though, or at least for most of them I do -- they're all half EE, but I've got two Wyandotte, one Sapphire Gem, two Japanese Bantams, and hopefully one Booted Bantam.

Aw, I’m sorry. They sound like they were cute.
I hope they hatch!
They were the cutest dang things! Little fluffs.
You and I, both. I'm especially hoping for the SG egg -- I've wanted a Poppy baby for a while, and she doesn't lay eggs very often, so it was really great to find Hrutka sitting on one of her eggs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom