BYC Couples

And gush over the tiny rabbit kidneys when I was seven and watching my mother butcher rabbits.
Me too! They're so precious and tiny. Also, testicles, I love the little testicles.

My dream job is pathology, but working on humans might freak me out more than working on animals.
Back to rabbit organs.
There was a dead rabbit strewn all over school grounds today. Someone found the "liver" and it was huge. Like potatoe sized. Is that right?
No, not for a wild rabbit. But maybe I'm just thinking texas sized potatoes and not washington spuds.
Was it pale, or deep mahogany red? Any fat deposits? Are you sure it was a liver and not a large blood deposit? If there was a lesion in the liver the rabbit would've bled out internally leaving a large clot which could easily be the size, shape, and color of a liver.

I buy them because they're practical. You try working 20+ cow/calf pairs in a pen with flippers on. I wouldn't recommend it. I was also verbally beat growing up if I even dared think of climbing into a saddle with anything else on my feet.

I also have a slight addiction. That part isn't practical in the least. 😅
I was specifically talking about the pair that Kiki posted that had the pointy heel. 😇

Me too! They're so precious and tiny. Also, testicles, I love the little testicles.
What is wrong with you?! Lol
Well king is a Brit, you can't get much worse than that. Hurt people hurt people (or in this case the second texas state dog).
There’s nothing wrong with Britain. Lol

Back
Top Bottom