BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I was wondering how the popcorn chicken didn't eat her costume too.
lau.gif
Very cute!

Sk, I will check to see if the dishes fairy stowed away with the laundry fairy. I think if she did, the two of them are partying somewhere in the mountain of laundry I have instead of doing their work.
wink.png
I will send them home asap.

My chickens are getting frustrated with me. I haven't been spoiling them quite as much since I don't like to spend too much time out there in the yucky weather. I think they have started another plot against me.

And before I head out to my last shift at the bookfair....*drum roll* I am crocheting again! My finger is finally behaving enough!
woot.gif

Last but not least another welcome to Jennifer and Trish!

Ooooo Lookie lookie! 500th Post!
woot.gif
Overrun with chickens is right!
lol.png

Last edited:
Jennifer, glad all the "fairies" didn't run you off today, lol!!! Laundry fairies, something else fairies, crochet fairies too I guess, haha!! You nuts!! Give Jennifer a hook and teach the girl to make some circles, or squares or something for the spring swap..get her totally "hooked"!!!

I'll make a cool list this weekend for the spring swap. you all know I sooooo love a list!!!! That ocd is hard to supress!! Gonna post the Santa list a cuple times till saturday too, got Erin to sign up today, whoo hoo, sign up hookers!!
wink.png

thsmiley-santa.gif

SECRET SANTA PROJECT!!! SIGN-UP OPEN!

Please do not feel obligated just because you belong to the crochet swap! NO OBLIGATION!!!
thchristmas9.gif

Rules:Sign - Up Closes: November 15th

Secret Santa Items: Must be a HANDMADE item of reasonable cost or investment. For example .... if I were to crochet a long scarf out of nice yarn and add a spider ornament to that, I would think that would be a nice gift...if I made a record bowl with the crocheted washcloths and the music cd and music soap like I plan to make for my co-workers, that would seem like a nice gift to me too...you all are talented and what you make does not need to cost much, just be thoughtful about it and it will mean the world to whoever gets it, I'm sure
wink.png
thchristmas8.gif

Santa Assignment: On November 16th, every person on the list will be sent the name of their "secret" person. Please do not reveal which name you have!!! It is a "SECRET"!!! I will send you the name and address of your "secret" person and you will be required to make them something and have it shipped to them no later than December 15th. Only after or during shipping are you to reveal to the person that you are their Secret Santa!!

How to sign up: Send me a pm with your name and address and you will be added to the list. Only myself and the person you are assigned to will be given your name and address.
thchristmas13.gif

Feel free to save your present until Christmas or open it when you get it..either way, please take a picture and share the fun experience with the rest of us!!! The main objective here is to have fun with this project..simple, easy and fun!!!

This would be a great time to recruit new members to this thread!!
thsantagif.jpg

LIST:

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) Organizer
2. Mawchickkide - (Jessica)
3. Athena - (Athena)
4. EastTnChick- (Steph)
5. Queen Scoot - (Rosey)
6. AmyQuilt - (Amy)
7. KaranLeaf - (Karan)
8. No Chicks Here - (Susan)
9. Risurocket - (Shanah)
10. Guitarists - (Angie)
11. TB1 - (Teri)
12. Skand - (Stephanie)
13. Jacie's Coop - (Jacie)
14. Lutheranchick - (Kay)
15. NewChickenFamily - (Jennifer)
16. Elcunni75 - (Erin)

Last edited:
Careful SE, didn't you see where my happy fairy whacked me on the head with her wand of wonderful happiness? I'll send her to beat the tar outta you!
lau.gif

OO speakin to NC'ers, did you guys see on discovery channel that new show, swamp loggers, or whatever it's called. Man, yall talk funny!

okies, back to hookin, here's the pics I promised earlier of my toilet seat warmer..lol Man I love callin this that.
Notice my model's hand pointing Vanna White-style, she can't keep still!

16415_111308_1535.jpg

Trish!

????? Did I miss someone??? I hope not!!! Let me know!

Skand, girl, you are gonna HAVE to count every row your work is nice, you just got a bit generous with your numbers in a few places...awesome first effort!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Shanah, are you talkin about the turtle guy on you tube? hilarious! He catches snapping turtles with his hands!!​

Sk you might need to send the happy faire my way I think I need a good beating with her wand right now. darn Husbends!!!!!
somad.gif
rant.gif
smack.gif
he.gif
talk about mad he just gets under my skin sometimes. OH well I am going to go hook a straight jacket so put him in and throw him in the closet for a while just to give myself a break, either that or I am going to go spend a while with SE and help her test the bluebarry stash.
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

Oh and newchickensfamily welcome I must have forgotten myself earlier. so
welcome-byc.gif
to you from us crazy hookers. well ladies I am off to go spend the millions that I will never have on ebay so I will post ya'll later Maw.

welcome-byc.gif
Found her!!!! Head4dmtns - Trish!!!! WELCOME TO BYC AND THE SWAP THREAD!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Thrilled to have you and yes, you will be on the spring swap list!!! Feel free to post like crazy on this thread and get to know this wild bunch!!! WELCOME!!! Love the new folks!!!

Last edited:
darn Husbends!!!!! talk about mad he just gets under my skin sometimes. OH well I am going to go hook a straight jacket so put him in and throw him in the closet for a while just to give myself a break, either that or I am going to go spend a while with SE and help her test the bluebarry stash.

ROTFLMBO!!!!!! No kidding Jess, I feel that way ALOT of days!!!! Come on over and we'll make atomic smoothies with the soaked blueberries!!! LOL!!!!!! Welcome anytime!!!
wink.png

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say "hi". Things have been very crazy around here (again), and I've had computer issues. Computer is fixed and up and running. But the family issues on the other hand are not. DH & I are fine - at odds about his family, but fine. The problems lie with his family. Nothing new. No worries though. The holidays are always really hard around here.

I'm really looking forward to getting my box-o-squares in the mail! Hopefully soon!

OK - I've gotta get back to work. Have a great evening, everyone! I'll pop back in when I can. In the mean time, I'll try to keep reading and keep up to date!

11044_rainbow-stars-glitter.gif

11044_h.gif

11044_o.gif

11044_o.gif

11044_k.gif

11044_e.gif

11044_r.gif

11044_s.gif

lol well hubby is feeling a bit better right now so i jumped on to check in with y'all. had to add some bling!! Maw when are our squares being sent???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom