BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
try saying oh that has is so darling just let my daughter try it on and then take lots of pictures of that cutie with the hat on.
Dinner was very quiet here it was just DH and me. I can't wait till yule/christmas i'll have a house full.
And even though it was just the 2 of us I cooked all day.And now I'm thinking about more squash pie and homemade whipped cream.
But i might be too full.
sickbyc.gif

Good Black Friday everyone! this is most every shoppers most favorite day of the year!! I know it is mine that any the week or two after christmas!!! So I am off to shopp and pick up the new puppies, So I will catch up with everyone this evening. ya'll have a safe and happy shopping day!!!! Maw.

Howdy gals, just got home from 2 Wallyworld's but I got the $8 jeans! YAY! Hope you all get some good sales! It's crazy out there!

Can't wait for the second round of Turkey Day! Have a great one!
big_smile.png

lovemychix, good luck with the hat! I did order one from her just so I could try to make the pattern and hope with all our heads together we can figure it out! Maw is on it I'm sure, so hope you get some pics and I should have my hat by mid Dec.

LOL on the hat Chix..if you cna't find it..here's one for ya (hope this isn't the one you are sluething for as I have not seen the pictures of the one you all want!!).. http://alohamedia.net/sarah/hats/chicken-viking/

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=47371.60

those
just kill me..who would be seen in public on a day not Halloween wearing chciekn drumsticks on their head??!!!!

Lynda, your family and your chickens are gorgeous!!
wink.png

My house is so nice and clean today that I can get away with doing some crafts..sure don't have to cook!!!

Sent my Secret Santa present off Wednesday so that should surprise someone soon!!!!! Hope she likes it!!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
That was a fun project that we will definately do again next year!!!!
clap.gif

Maybe we can do a Christmas in July thing like it next year just for fun, we'll see what ya'll think in July. Looks like now you need to be thinking about critters for your "A" swap (yes, I am challenged with that word!!) ...well you crazy fun hookers, have an awesome day, I'll check and see who is on the corner later
smile.png

Just got back from WalMart and I survived. I thought I was going to have to get into it with a lady who was trying to cut in the line. It took me 40 min to checkout. I bought myself one of those digital photo frames. I'll just have the kids or hubby wrap it for me.
lol.png
I knew that that was a super good price and I have been wanting one so I might as well get it today.
I'll have to see how my stuffed chickens are. Man did they eat well yesterday.
wink.png

Ahhh the sound of women coming down from a shopping high.. hehehe So how much stuff didja get me? lol
Well saving turkey dinner til 6 pm is a bad idea. After a quick nap, me and Jim were up at midnight, goin... nother piece of pie? lol
The girls were so tired last night, I had problems getting them to have enough room for thier vitamin, let alone stay awake to change into jammies. Think next year, we'll try it for 5 pm. I like the idea of not eating leftovers for dinner.

Well, it's time for us to get to the stores. Have fun, enjoy, hook well.

We are eating ham salad and crackers for lunch today..yum! My hooch is done!!! The blueberry vodka is good, course it is straight vodka so a little bit goes a long way but the kahlua is the best, excellent!!!!
hoochgif.jpg

Had a 1/2 bottle of kahlua left for me, lol!! Will try that with some milk tonight!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
wink.png

Trip to the store has been postponed. Laundry!! Ah well, can't do the last load, outta soap. HEH....maybe that's why I was needing to go to the store. lol
We sold another 7 chicks! Only like a lot more! We have some fixing to go to the nursery, plus some fixing to get outta the hatcher. Hatcher, brooder, nursery, outside... yep, all filled up. OOoo, we got our quail eggs in. All 13 dozen of them, none broke either..YAYY
Oh, Karen, before I forget, lemme put a pic up of Tinker, our penguin/uncle fester look alike. This was when he was first hatched, looks the same, a lil redder on the wings, an a lil bit bigger, but not by much, he's so tiny! Hence, Tinker-toy. lol
16415_102008_1353.jpg

Oh, here's Dapper Dan, our lil top hat guy, or gal...
16415_102008_1352.jpg

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
THey are Here THEY ARE HERE
celebrate.gif

My Squares came in the mail Today
woot.gif

Thank You
big_smile.png
Thank You
big_smile.png
Thank You
big_smile.png
Thank You
big_smile.png
Thank You

They are all Really Really GREAT
big_smile.png

I love the chick it will go in my van with my dalamation and puggy pony that are my mascots for the road. Now all I need is a duck and my critter group will all be represented.
clap.gif
SE I love the stitch marker that is speical Thanks
big_smile.png

Now I am wondering do I use Black, or Gray, or a Dark Blue, or a Cream Color???? to connect these wonderful squares for my jacket? Oh my what a delima (sp?)

SE your Hooch looks wonderful I will have to give that a try and give for St Patty's Now What can I make that would be Green ?? And Good ? Even though I will do the kahlua cause that's one of my favs.

Sorry girls I don't do the black friday shopping thing. Those People are crazy!!!!! Well the ones around here...
roll.png
hide.gif
Not trying to imply that any of you are... It's Just Not my thing.... I hope all of you shoppers have a great time and get some wonderful bargins.

Thanks again gang I Love Ya All
big_smile.png
Karan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom