BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Received mine yesterday from TB1!!! Gorgeous gourd handpainted birdhouse.

Sent mine to Guitartists on Monday (I think lol).

Quote:
Just ask them for their AIM handle. If they have sent you email then they should appear on your AIM list when you sign on.

Beautiful farm those folks have Chuck!! Wow, that would be so awesome!

Sounds like alot of Hookers had a nice holiday!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Good to hear from so many MIA ones too!!! Have a great day hitting the sales or hookin, whichever is on your plate today!!
wink.png

Well, my picture taking is awful slow.. lol you would think with a new fang-dangled contraption, I'd be snappin silly.. but instead, there's me, falling behind again. If I could drag bum any worse, I'd be called choo-choo-bum. lol

I bought a couple of pieces of that fleece material the other day. I sat down last night, and within two hours. (I timed myself) I made a twin-ish sized blanket. lol
One side is pale blue with panda bears, the backside is white. Since they aren't the same size, I layed them on top of each other, smoothed out all wrinkles and started snipping. After going 10 inches, I'd go back and start tying, just one tie, no knot. After getting all sides tied and straightened, then I went back around and started knotting 'em. Hopefully, I'll get Jim to get the pic off the camera and on the puter to post. lol
It looks awful darn cute! And super easy, I just might do another tonight.
Got the girls the learn to crochet thing, they sat for 20 minutes last night practicing. Think if they get good enough with it, might have them help make some squares for me in the swap!

Be sure and check the crafts thread on the forum ya'll, in fact Miss Prissy changed the title of the thread for us so it will stay active all year and not just Christmas. The ideas of things folks have made in that thread are phenomenal..fleece, crochet, cross stitch, you name it..awesome.

Send those girls this way Skand, I need some little helpers too!!

lol yes Ma'am! If you have the patience for them, that is.

Lil brats, hey mom, show us how this goes..no wait, I got it, wait, show me again, okay, let me, ughh can't do it, you do it mom. No wait! I'll do it, show me again.
lmaoooo

Quote:
Hey SE, Ive got mice under one of my coops and Id like to poison the litte crappers, but Im worried about my chickens eating the dead mice and getting secondary poisoning. Have you had any worries about that while using the Decon for the rats?
Do they mostly die down in their nests or do you find a lot of them in the coop or pen?

Thanks,

Chel <-----eating an Oreo Truffle while catching up on about 20 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom