BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heh.. writing it down would be a good idea. I will post it when it's done. Hopefully I can figure out what I did again.
lau.gif

ETA: I am mostly worried about the neck, feet and legs. The rest I can figure out I think... I will keep you posted.
smile.png

Last edited:
okiemommy wrote:

Should I send up a post for her maybe in the Adopt a Hooker thread?

I had no idea there was a thread for this! Or did I? I can't blame my absent mindedness on pregnancy. I was this way BEFORE being pregnant...though I think it gets a little worse with each one ep

ETA: OMG scoot is is FREEZING today!!!!

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9895/hellomulticolorpu9.gif I would like to take this moment to reintroduce myself http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9895/hellomulticolorpu9.gif Okie I am Karanleaf you BYC Adopt a Sister Big Sister Hooker
gig gig lau lau

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8245/babybuninovensx5.gif
Preggies what can ya do but Love um love hugs love hugs love hugs big_smile Karan

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I didn't forget I was adopted!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I just didn't know there was a thread for it....or I did and I forgot. I still can't remember!!!
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:
HAHAHAHA I still have the cake pan from when I had my Holly Hobby birthday!! Hoping the girls dont see it and ask for one for thier birthdays. Thankfully, Alyssa likes the idea of a gingerbread spooky house for her birthday cakes, and Caydence always just wants strawberry with pink icing. lol

ok have a pattern question here...
when you read the graph for a pattern you read left to right then turn your work so do you read right to left???? having a blonde moment here(no offense) and i aint even blonde!!!! CRS must be happening!!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Queen Scoot That is beautiful.
love.gif
Very, Very, Pretty
clap.gif
I love the Colors
bow.gif
bow.gif

Sk
hide.gif
HAHAHAHA I still have the cake pan from when I had my Holly Hobby birthday!! Hoping the girls dont see it and ask for one for thier birthdays. Thankfully, Alyssa likes the idea of a gingerbread spooky house for her birthday cakes, and Caydence always just wants strawberry with pink icing. lol

didn't they have a Strawberry Shortcake too.
lol.png
HEY CAYDENCE
lol.png
Ask Mommy to use the cake pan with Pink and red dots
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
ya.gif

big_smile.png
Karan​

Last edited:
Man I wish I knew if I could do the stitches that patterns call for. I can do different types of stitches, just dont know the names of each one, so reading the pattern, I dont know if I'm capable of being brave to try it. lol
I read the pattern, get confused, put the pattern down. walk away. lol

Quote:
SK you KNOW that you can do it just scared to take the plunge!!it'll be ok i promise!! we all have had to rip things out at one point or another. besides i KNOW you can do it have a lil faith!! GO FOR IT AND THATS AN ORDER!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom