BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall Granny Square Swap List - Sign up Open!!!!

grannysquarebutton.jpg

1. Mawchikkidie - Fall Swap Organizer
2. Guitarists
3. Tutter
4. Betsy
5. Mangled
6. WeGotChickens
7. Smitty's Farm
8. Suess Hens
9. Scrambled Egg
10. Rafter 7 Paint Horses
11. leepsy
12. Greentree
13. Chicks Rule
14. Tiki244
15. Jenjscott
16. AlpacaChick
17. Scootersmom
18. Chickngurl
19. EastTNchick
20. greenapple
21. Amyquilt
22. Yotetrapper
23. prairiegirl
24. ronniega1

Last edited:
Fall Granny Square Swap List - Sign up Open!!!!
grannysquarebutton.jpg

1. Mawchikkidie - Fall Swap Organizer
2. Guitarists
3. Tutter
4. Betsy
5. Mangled
6. WeGotChickens
7. Smitty's Farm
8. Suess Hens
9. Scrambled Egg
10. Rafter 7 Paint Horses
11. leepsy
12. Greentree
13. Chicks Rule
14. Tiki244
15. Jenjscott
16. AlpacaChick
17. Scootersmom
18. Chickngurl
19. EastTNchick
20. greenapple
21. Amyquilt
22. Yotetrapper
23. prairiegirl
24. ronniega1
25. lovemychicks9

Last edited:
Welcome Trudy to the madness ya'll!! Thanks Steph!! I was sure hoping Erin would want it, but no, so it lives, with all the clashing colors, haha! in my den! It's ok against the brown leather on the sofa but matches nothing, my husband says it's cheerful so I leave it..probably will end up in the bedroom eventually..too big for a preemie blanket or I would donate it..I am going to make another cotton one though, not in granny square pattern, probably half double crochet with all the crazy colors I now have.
wink.png

Where is all the chatter on this thread lately?!
smile.png
ohhhhh, I know, we have been missing Kris & Kim!!! Where are they anyway, miss them!!!?!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
i am good. the knitting club is starting to take off wonderfully.
right now im knitting dishcloths,working on blankies for sem(crocheted) lol i never have just 1 project going!

LMAO I THOUGHT I posted that over on the knitting thread
roll.png
LMAO Geesh...... I just can't keep these threads straight!

I got my instruction book out for crochet the other night... going to start those squares this week...... I have a couple patterns for fancy ones... but first I want to make sure I can do a standard one!
big_smile.png

Can't wait to go get some new yarn for the swap! Should I do them all the same???? Is everyone doing one color theme for all of their squares??? Or are you mixing it up???

Wow, 57 pages of post and I hadn't seen this yet! I still haven't made anything with the spring swap either. I have been swamped with stuff to do. I just made a ami turtle and am putting eyes on as we speak. Maybe I will combine the spring swap and the fall swap into a blanket....hmmm...

SIGN ME UP!

Quote:
Angie, I am doing most of mine in the same color and it is the basic grannie square. Most of them are out of a varigated fall color yarn but I ran out so now I am finishing up with whatever yarn I have leftovers of. It really doesn't have to be a certain color or style since each of them are going to different people. I am so looking forward to getting all different squares from everyone!

Beverly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom