BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Maw can't hook you up with that pattern Scoot, here's where you can get it... http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=22829

ALOT
of other great stuff on that site, plus you can get on their email list and get emails with new patterns and offers everyday..pretty cool! Yeah...one more site to bookmark, lol!!! Gotta keep that hookin interest goin!!!
smile.png

barefoot sandals are basicly just like those braclets that has a chain that runs down the hand and conects to a ring, but is for the foot instead. it has a loop for your second toe and then runs up the top of your foot and then wraps around your ankel. its just a fancy type of foot jewelry. they usally have flowers or beads on them and such. I have decided that after resreaching them last night that I really didn't need something like that so I found the cutest pattern to make the girls same crocheted ballet shoes. And I was sitting up awake last night and decided that I could make my own pattern I think for a pair of houseshoe flip flops or a sandel sort of thing that way I don't have to have my foot covered but I will still have something on the bottom of my foot to keep them clean, as no matter how many times a day I mop and vaccum the kids and Dh tread in more and more dirt, and chicken @!#* and such. So maybe I can use these instead of always stainning up the bottom of my socks. Nothing is more embarressing to me than going some where and having to take my shoes off and my socks being all stained up. Well I am off to hook somemore.

By the way does anyone else want to pitch in and help make some extras for scootersmom? I just thought I would put that out there. I have 15 extra if a couple more who are almost done want to make want to make an extra 7 over what they have that would be great. If not I've got it covered.
Well off to go explore somemore crochet wonderful patterns later gals. Maw.

I just thought of a funny image of a bunch of us women standing under that green light at the corner with our yarn ball and hooks and all our chickens runinning around at our feet!
lau.gif
Wouldn't that be a sight to see as you drive by!
lau.gif

Well now Maw...... how can ANYONE compete with those!!???!!!
lau.gif

Good news! I'm half way through my squares!
big_smile.png
YAY me! LOL

Gonna switch colors again... so far I have variegated green, variegated pink, variegated blue....... not sure what to do next
tongue.png

woot.gif

I got it finally, All of a sudden the light bulb turned on and I know what I'm doing. I have 2 made so far but it only took me a few minutes once I knew what I was doing.
So how many more do I need?.

Thats great purr, now you will only need 30 and your done.

Karanleaf thats great on the square for scoot just make about 7 extra.

Would anyone else like to make an extra 7 more to help out scoot, just let me know and then we will have her taken care of.

in the last swap we had one hooker hit be a van, and wore a red cast for the crochet theme. I hope scoot won't need a cast or anything like that. WE Miss You Scoot.

Well my DH made me work hard today but it was worth it as now I have a clean, and beautiful yard and porch, Heck I was in such a happy mood about my yard that I even wash the siting on the front of the house. Maybe next weekend I will paint the coop for my babys. I made them a flower bed that wraps all the way around the coop and they jsut love it. the hens like to sit and get dirty under the flower bushes I can just imagine them sitting there with some hooks and squares. LOL well I guess I am off to lala land for the evening take care gals
Maw.

Quote:
What did we miss here? I went back through your posts here and couldn't figure this out? Accident? A cast?! What happened????

Purr, glad that light bulb came on, now you'll be hooked for sure!! When it gets easy it's all you want to do!!!
wink.png

Maw...I have ALOT of weeds in my yard...wanna come work on my yard a bit?!!

Gotta go to work today..sadly, I HAVE to work but I sure appreciate the benefits of staying home, lol!!
wink.png

Maw I have 3 now!
Go Me!
Scoot hope you and son are feeling better I'll make some squares for you, they won't be fancy though

Scrambled I'm hooked I had a dream last night I was making squares
ep.gif

Scrambled Scoot and her son were in an accident.
sad.png

They were not hurt really bad,
hmm.png
but she is really bruised up and sore...
hit.gif

I have 17 made and working on #18....
woot.gif

All different colors and combinations....

Hi everyone!!!!!

I want to give a welcome to all the new hookers that have signed up!!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm still around, but it's pretty busy on my end. I get to log on and take a peek, but haven't had time to post much lately.
sad.png

We tried to take a few days for family time a few weeks ago to do last min stuff in the area before school started.

My daughter started High School last week. She loves it so far, but is a bit overwhelmed trying to get the schedule down & find her classes. She got lost the first full day trying to find the lunch room. LOL!!!!! She is in mostly Honors classes, so she already has a ton of homework. Adjustments all around.

I lost my first hen a few days ago to internal laying. There's a post about it in the Emergency sec. She was a RIR named Rosemary, so I've been pretty shocked and so sad about that.
hit.gif
It's my first hen loss. She is part of the original first flock.

I'm getting in the mood for hookin again.
clap.gif
I've been playing around w/ fall color combos of the Sunflower pattern. Not happy w/ any yet, but I'll keep trying. I'll try to post the new color combo for ya'll to see.

Have a great day!
smile.png

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom