BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
That's right on up there with the boobie pot holders and the other crochet body part post.
tongue.png
That gave me a big chuckle!!!!!
fl.gif

OOops, I meant to hit quote on Guitartist link, but got so tickled that I just hit post. LOL!!!!

Last edited:
OK I couldnt' stay away.
lau.gif

Guitarists, you must have a pretty hip grandma!
gig.gif

Not much new here, got a new chest freezer from my mom which was already full of food! *That* was pretty cool. Ummm...dang, lost track of all the other stuff that I read about...

Everyone has cute fuzzy butts and Your Majesty, your young ladies are gorgeous. I have a couple like that, but mine are looking a lot like mutts, pretty mutts, but not an actual breed, I don't think...I think they are black stars, but they have an awful lot of green and red in them...

I am so babbling. I really don't have any news which is why I was staying away just reading and enjoying everyone else's news. Carry on!

Smitty's Farm :

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
That's right on up there with the boobie pot holders and the other crochet body part post.
tongue.png
That gave me a big chuckle!!!!!
fl.gif

OOops, I meant to hit quote on Guitartist link, but got so tickled that I just hit post. LOL!!!!

Okay can someone PLEASE direct me to those links PLEASE? I need to make a few gag gifts for the holidays and that is just the ticket-- especially the boobie pot holders! HELP please. Thanks Trudy
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Okay can someone PLEASE direct me to those links PLEASE? I need to make a few gag gifts for the holidays and that is just the ticket-- especially the boobie pot holders! HELP please. Thanks Trudy
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

Take a peek at Guitarist link on page 167. The boobie pot holders are floating around here on this thread somewhere.
lol.png
They are hilarious!!!!!

How's your sunflower afghan going?

ep.gif
oh my, those are not squares or chickens! But, you can sure bet I am going to make a few, LOL
gig.gif
lau.gif

I seen a post for um ...well...the lower part of us ladies, it was explained pretty explicit(?sp), couldn't find one for boobies
ep.gif

Smitty's Farm :

Hey Trudy~Ok, you asked for it!!!
tongue.png
Here's one of the links that Scrambled posted on this thread earlier. See page #2.
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Warning .... It's a spewer!!!!!!!!!!
ep.gif
As guitartist said...Don't open if you are easily offended. It does have some beautiful granny square work on the link, though.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=granny+square

Yes this is a body part, on page 2, but not the one I was looking for. Still looking for those boobie potholders link. But thanks Smitty and the sunflower afghan is going slow at the moment. Got WAY to much stress as this time on the homefront and not enough time to crochet but that is a whole nother thread!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom