BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie!!! You are AWESOME!!!! The bomb for sure!!!! I tried that everyway I knew and could not "get it"!! LOL!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!! Now ya'll have the list for the troop goody packages. I think I will copy your psot and make a general one on the main forum too in case other's are interested..thank you again!!!!
smile.png

smilie wars, lol!!!! happy friday!!!
wink.png
smile.png
wink.png
....I swear I am outta here this time..soooooo hard to get off this forum when I actually have a few minutes to browse around and chat!!!! I need to do some chores though so I'll check in later..have a great day sleepy heads!!
smile.png

Last edited:
I got the MIA UPS package yesterday!!!
wee.gif
3 colors of Zoomy yarn, and a hook that I bought a duplicate of in KY, and the only thing left on the replacement order Herrschner,s was nice enough to re-send, so soon I'll have 3!!!!

If anyone would like one, let me know...They are the Susan Bates bamboo handle in size L. They are blunt on the end, which I like.

I actually finished the eggplant shawl before I got the box off the porch, so I would not be tempted to give up on it!!
The Zoomy is wonderful, really soft, and easy to work. The eggplant was a bit fuzzy, and hard to see with my OLD eyes!

I am fighting a cold....it's from Louisiana, cuz DH's uncle had a sore throat when we had breakfast together on Monday....a Cajun cold....maybe I need some Gumbo to cure it!!!!

I wish I could post ya'll some pics of us driving in KY...maybe DH can help me.

Thanks for the lists of lists for the soldiers, maybe I should send Athena that hook....
thumbsup.gif
:thun

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Nancy

Good Morning Ladies!!!!!!
smile.png

Angie thanks for hookin us up w/ Athena's troop goodie list.
wink.png

OK, Athena there has to be something that is not on that list that you might be missing from home that you would like??????? If we send you a card a long w/ the troop goodies how do we address it?????? Please give us the info!!!!
big_smile.png

Oh no, I am so sorry Greenapple & Nanapple about the loss of your roo. :aww I hope Snowball will feel better soon to. Your babies are so adorable!!!!!
love.gif
I just love those feathered feet.

No chicks~ I missed your post a while back, but THANKS for the filet links!
big_smile.png

SE~ Your circles look great!!!!!! I bet you can't wait for the chocolate.....Are you getting antsy? All this talk of chocolate lately really makes me hungry.
tongue.png

Man, you have found some awesome deals on yarn lately.
clap.gif
I looked for the $1 wool yarn at Wally World, but ours didn't have it. I did notice that they to are scaling back the fabric.
sad.png
Pretty soon we'll all have to order yarn for projects. I'll have to check out our Dollar Tree to see if they have good yarn.

You can count me in for the Spring Swap. I'll have to see about the "Hookers Sisterhood Secret Santa", since I'm so far behind on my x-mas projects. That sounds like so much fun!!!!!

Okiemom~ That's so awesome!
thumbsup.gif
My DH is an artist and my DD is an inspiring one.

I wonder if it's cold where Maw is camping???? Brrrr chilly here this am also!

OK, lots to do today. The Girl SCout's are coming over tonight to carving pumpkins and roasting hot dogs, so I have to have the house clean and go to the grocery store for food, b/c these girls love to eat & talk.
lau.gif
I found some nice size pumpkins at Rural King for only $2.99. I thought that was a good deal.

bun.gif
Ladies THANKS for all the smileys!!!!!!!!!

Off to do more chicken chore.......
Have a great day everyone!!!!! I'll check in later.
Kim

My head is really fuzzy right now from well, everything. So, SE< I am a little confused. Are all those things you mentioned coming to this thread? Or are you doing new threads?

I will have to catch up on everyone else after morning/chicken chores. It's egg day. Hope I don't get another one of *those* customers like I got last week...
somad.gif

Anyway, have a great day gals in case I don't get back here because the chickens mauled me or something...

ok guys...i didnt want to post this but i know y'all will like it...this is what i have been working on lately.
11044_dscf0010.jpg

cant really see the 3d flower in the pic...might have to do 2 colors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom