BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning! It's Clean the House Monday" here. That's why my favorite day is Tuesday! LOL!

Skand, can't retire to TX, too hot!!!!! Love the no taxes though! I need somewhere that has all the seasons and not too extreme. Probably VA, WV, NC. We've got time to scope it all out!

Well off to clean, have a good day gals!
hmm.png

Last edited:
Well Sure glad I took a photo of that Monster Duck Egg.

12535_p1030666.jpg

Cuzz I just dropped it on the floor
ep.gif
hit.gif
and Yes it was a double yolker. So does that mean she may do this a few more times??
idunno.gif
I had it in a small plastic cup cause it wouldn't fit in the carton. and grabed the milk for Noah's cereal and plopped it right out and on the floor.
sickbyc.gif
Dang it!!! Oh well I guess the yolks on me.
gig.gif

Last edited:
That's it's way of saying, eat me! Ya shoulda made eggs for breakfast instead of cereal.
lol @yall for thinking I'm fast, nope, no way, no how. I learned to pick projects that take less than 5 days to do. That way, when I tke my time, it still looks like I'm crankin them out. So far today, I've measured, cut, heat hemmed and started sewing a hand warmer for Jim's mongo hands. Oh, and fixed the mouth to Caydence's lil stuffed monkey. Hopefully, I can get this finished before he comes inside freezin.

Mommahen, If ya go north Tx, they have hills, cold and sometimes snow. If ya go east Tx, then ya got hills, trees, cold and sometimes snow. If ya go south Tx, you got sand, surf and sometimes hurricanes. And last but not least, if ya go west Tx, you get sandhills, wind, sagebrush and cactus, oh and border runners! We got a lil of all the fun! Just remember... habla no espanol .

practice practice practice.. and if that doesn't work, make up your own pattern!
lol
Or do like me, beg Scoot to show ya. Maybe if we try hard enough, we can get her to travel around and teach us all.!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Well headed off to Wooorrrk
tongue.gif

Check all on the flip side when I break
hu.gif
I mean when i take a break.
Have a sunshiney Day
big_smile.png
Karan

Oh Queen Scoot keep cranking out them mittens I have a couple of kittens here is the 3rd one there waiting ??
wink.png

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Howtos/Crochet+Made+Easy+-+video+lessons.htm

This is how I'm learning. They go really slow. I got a couple books but I'm a hands on learner. The only thing is that I'm scared of doing something wrong and getting into bad habits. But it sounds like everyone has their own style and comforts. I actually love to quilt and pretty darn good.
wink.png
I have a 2 year old boy that makes this impossible to do. I wanted something I can work on and put away and not worry about him on my quilt rack like a monkey. I also scrapbook but I get in moods that that isn't fun to do all the time. I have 12 albums full of scrapbooking and 2 half finished. That's just a little about me. I'm glad I have you girls for help!!
ya.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom