BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ha ha.. I'll let you. I tend to stop the thought process as I type. Notice how it started showing towards the end? lol
I get too tied into what I'm typing, I forget to think the thoughts through. I'll just 'here here' it when you post it. lol

chicks rule, haven't you learned yet, when you ask for them to show you, Scoot just gives ya garbled hooker lingo.lol

Ok lookie Lookie what I got today!!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
love.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
:yiipchick
yippiechickie.gif
fb74403e3923.jpg

7c6b7c212c2b.jpg
3e5d661cea45.jpg
19e3b47dc93d.jpg
405d2ed20191.jpg

Have you had enough cutness, NO I think not heres somemore!
259242e307c8.jpg
405d2ed20191-1.jpg
3978b8e7b62b.jpg

Ok that about covers it!!! So anyway we got to wal-mart at 6 am on the dot and omgoodness the parking lot was full clear to the road.
ep.gif
but as I was only going for food and a jacket I didn't really have to fight the crowds plus most everyone was checking out when we got there we did get the girls both 2 sets of pjs a piece for 4.00's each not bad, and the jacket was on sale for 8.00 other than that we just got food and tp wooohooo huh. LOL! then we came home put up the food and loaded up and headed out to pick up the pups and we didn't tell them the whole way what we were really going for, so when we got to mcalester which is 1 1/2 drive from here we stoped at western sizzlen to eat and we told her that we had drove all that way just to eat, LOL she said What???? we could have done this in poteau. LOL!! so afterwards we loaded up and headed to the meeting place and as we pulled up next to the truck she said who are they? and i said you'll see so haley stayed in the truck just watching out the window, and that ladie walked around and dropped the tailgate and asked haley are you sure you don't want to get out and see what I have here? and she shook her head no and said it was too cold. but as soon as she uncovered that pet crate and those two looked out at us, she nearly came through that truck window, just a screaming, Moma your getting us a PUPPY, I said no, and she looked again and said what 2 PUPPIES!!!!!!
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
:love
love.gif
love.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
SO thats how she was the whole way back home!!! LOL!!! so we got them home and walked them around and let them meet the chickens, and then we put them in this coop until tomorrow so they can have a chance to relax and get settled down form the trip and excitment and them tomorrow is bath time and play time. So we will be busy busy. well I am freezing so I am going to get and I am glad that everyone likes the little chicks they were really fun to make and the girls helped put the eyes togather. well I am off to the heater and will talk to ya'll later. Maw.

But, the lingo is what I don't get,
barnie.gif

Maw, those pups are adorable, I would love to have one for my flock, but, ever one I have ever seen loved to lay in the road, wouldn't be a good thing on my road, we have a certain driver that the old man up the road calls the "Silver Bullet", and for good reason!!!!!

:lol:It was early Christmas here today - I got my squares!!!
wee.gif
They are all beautiful. After I get all my Christmas stuff done I will put them together into a BYC friendship afaghan and use the squares from last Spring's swap too! My girlfriend was here when I opened the box and she was impressed. Erin - she would like to know where you got the pattern for your square - she wants to make an afaghan out of it. Could you let me know? Thanks. Maw the chick is adorable. SE the stitch marker is great. Thank you all.

I didn't do any Black Friday shopping, just stayed home and cleaned up from yesterday (I had 18 people over) and then hooked, knitted and did some spinning.

Perch, I will pm you tomorrow about the spinning.

Skand - the chicks are adorable - I can't wait til I can get some. Maw - the puppies are beautiful. My sister and I have thought about getting some for our alpacas, but we both work and wouldn't have time to train them.

Well, I better get to bed. Have to go put plastic up on the back of the barn tomorrow - snow blows in - next year we need to get new siding.

Thanks again - it made my day!

Bonnie

Well ladies, we just found out that we are going to have another baby!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
Yep I'm pregnant! I'm a little less than a month I think.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

We have four already, and the last two are twins....that elevates the chance that we will have multiples again.
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Congratulations, Okiemommy!
smile.png
smile.png
Hope everything goes well for you and your new little one
smile.png

Maw-your new puppies are so cute! Hope they turn out to be good dogs.
smile.png

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've posted here. I had some struggles in November, but God is so good! I've had my hands full with new Border Collie puppy, Skye. He's three months old and keeps me on my toes. LOL, I wanted a challenging dog and sure got one! We started puppy class Wednesday and I'm hoping to get involved in doggie activities. I've never done formal dog activities before so it will be a learning experience for both of us!

Crochet wise, I haven't done much except more granny squares.
big_smile.png
Two or three years ago I decided to make a granny square afghan for my bed but didn't come close to crocheting enough squares. I recently discovered the squares I DID crochet and decided that I needed to finish the project.
wink.png
I haven't got my BYC squares yet...but when I do I'll add them to the mix. It will make the afghan more special. Some of the squares I have already made are made with yarn that brings back memories of special people and in the case of one square, the unforgettable event I made it in.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
th.gif
Congratulations, so happy for you and so happy it isn't me, LOL
thumbsup.gif

That goes for me double, No I mean triple, Not that I'm saying that your having triplets just sooo happy for you and your family.
big_smile.png
I hope everything stays well and You will keep us posted? Right? CONGRADULATIONS
clap.gif
love.gif
clap.gif
Boy that will be one house full of love and diapers
big_smile.png
Congrats again
celebrate.gif

Maw those Puppies are sooo cute and look at those sweet furry faces.
love.gif
You and the girls will have so much loving to give and get with those two.
hugs.gif

Alpacachick Erin posted this a few days ago:
Thank you ladies!! I'm blushing!

Here is the web page w/ the pattern for the April's Dawn square on it!

http://web.archive.org/web/200402181956 … ldawn.html

Enjoy!!

Well gals I put together a few of the circles I am making for my granddaughter Zoe's Christmas afghan. Got a few more big circles done so need to make some more smaller ones.
12535_p1030700.jpg

I sure hope she likes it.

Well ladies I am back to the yarn,
woot.gif

big_smile.png
Karan​

Last edited:
I think I have that circle pattern Karan, love that!!! Haven't used mine yet though so now I know who to go to for "hooker lingo" help, lol!!

Yeah Okie!!!! Bun in the oven!!! WHooo hooo!!! A baby on the corner!!! Yeah!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

I can't wait to get my squares, they look so awesome in Karan's picture!!!! Used my spring ones for the tote bag so I have no idea what I will do with these, probably save them to add to the spring ones and like Bonnie make a friendship afghan out of them. Great job ya'll, they look incredible!!

Cool puppies Maw..those will great dogs, very protective and loving I hear!!!...great BIG dogs too!! Up early this morning to get my puppy..my SMALL puppy, lol! to the vet to get fixed, she is nearly 7 months old, time flies, have to drop her off before 7 and pick her up at 5 hope she does well, I had a cat die under anesthesia once and it sends shock waves through my heart for anything to be put under now..keep your fingers crossed for her, she is the sweetest, kissy-ist puppy ever..my little black dachshund puppy.

Talk to ya'll later today gotta get dressed and outta here. Have a great day
smile.png

Last edited:
Happy Saturday All! Okie, Congrats! Nothin' like a new baby! Maw those pups are adorable and the story is priceless!

Coop cleaning day here and the hot air balloon ride we were supposed to "chase" for got cancelled, so we have the afternoon for ourselves!

Have a great day all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom